Who we are and what we do
Momentive (formerly SurveyMonkey) is a leader in agile experience management, delivering powerful, purpose-built solutions that bring together the best parts of humanity and technology to redefine AI. Momentive products, including GetFeedback, SurveyMonkey, and its brand and market insights solutions, empower decision-makers at 345,000 organizations worldwide to shape exceptional experiences. More than 20 million active users rely on Momentive to fuel market insights, brand insights, employee experience, customer experience, and product experience. Ultimately, the company’s vision is to raise the bar for human experiences by amplifying individual voices. Learn more at momentive.ai.
What we're looking for
This role sits within our PMO org and you will report into our Sr. PMO Director. You have a blend of website optimization and project management skills to work with a team of marketers, designers, and developers to build awesome web experiences. You will manage the workflow of incoming content/web requests, work with partners to understand requirements and priorities. You will play a hands-on role in project managing essential projects from the marketing roadmap.
- Develop project timelines and guide internal processes and checkpoints
- Manage project intake – review briefs to ensure accuracy, maintain timelines for asset deliverables, and overall project timelines for implementation
- Oversee work streams such as daily reviews, weekly syncs, and coordination with our teams and third-party agencies
- Collect and input asset specifications from marketing teams to ensure scope of assets are complete and accurate and liaison with the web and eng teams for implementation
- Establish and communicate review schedules, methods of delivery and handoffs between teams
- Work with marketing teams to ensure assets are approved, current and accurate across all channels
- Interface and communicate with teams including Marketing, Web Engineering, Design, Creative, PR/Comms, Product Management teams, and third-party agencies responsible for generating marketing assets and content to ensure assets are available on-schedule
- Manage project resource needs and work with marketing leadership on resource allocation and mitigation plans
- 5+ years with hand on experience managing projects focused on the creation of digital marketing deliverables such as websites, landing pages, microsites, apps, email, banners, creative assets, and PR campaigns
- Experience in a marketing environment, creative organization/agency, or prior marketing operations role
- Knowledgeable in brand/product management and marketing communication
- Knowledgeable and understanding of the digital delivery lifecycle
- Understanding of user experience best practices, site architecture, and navigation schemes
- Experience with tools such as JIRA, Confluence, Smartsheet, Asana, GSheet
What we offer our employees
Momentive is a place where the curious come to grow and shape what’s next. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture for our 1,400+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC, we’re building a workplace where people of every background can excel. We’ve won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
Momentive is featured as a Glassdoor 2021 Best Place to Work and National Capital Region's Top Employer in Canada (2021). In 2020, Momentive was recognized as a top place to work by Glassdoor Best Places to Work, Fortune Best Places to Work in the Bay Area, Parity.org’s Best Companies for Women to Advance, and National Capital Region’s Top Employers in Canada. Momentive has consistently been recognized by Great Place to Work® and Fortune as a top workplace since 2018, and we have also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among the G2 Best Software Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
Momentive is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We celebrate the unique differences of our employees because that is what drives curiosity, innovation, and the success of our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, parental status, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.