Who we are and what we do
Momentive (formerly SurveyMonkey) is a leader in agile experience management, delivering powerful, purpose-built solutions that bring together the best parts of humanity and technology to redefine AI. Momentive products, including GetFeedback, SurveyMonkey, and its brand and market insights solutions, empower decision-makers at 345,000 organizations worldwide to shape exceptional experiences. More than 20 million active users rely on Momentive to fuel market insights, brand insights, employee experience, customer experience, and product experience. Ultimately, the company’s vision is to raise the bar for human experiences by amplifying individual voices. Learn more at momentive.ai.
What we're looking for
Reporting to the Global Director of Sales, you will help build the team, drive account prioritization, help your BDRs qualify leads, and establish success measures.
You will focus on teaching and coaching your team how to predictably, repeatedly, and scalably build sales pipeline with executive-level decision-makers and champions of our products. You will focus on recruiting, hiring, and developing the skills of sales professionals who are early in their careers (0-2 years experience typically). As a member of the leadership team within our Customer Experience organization, you will also help collect and bring customer insights into our product development cycle, pipeline generation process, and sales execution strategies.
- Motivate, manage, and coach the team of Business Development Representatives (BDRs) to develop a strong foundation of sales skills and build sales pipeline necessary to hit our bookings and sales goals
- Hire and oversee onboarding and skill development for the team to be successful in the BDR role while preparing them for a future as a top-performing Account Executive.
- Develop sales strategies to grow the business and hit account acquisition targets
- Create metrics to measure performance and quotas while coaching to deficiencies
- Work with the sales team and cross-functional partners to improve the inside sales operations
- Provide weekly activity reports and recommendations
- Manage and achieve weekly and monthly targets
- 2+ years of sales management experience at a SaaS company
- 2+ years of closing experience
- Experience managing & coaching a team of direct reports
- Experience in achieving quotas and targets
- Develop new sales strategies to grow the business, motivate the team, and improve operations
- Experience optimizing sales processes and CRM tools, such as Salesforce.com & Outreach.io
What we offer our employees
Momentive is a place where the curious come to grow and shape what’s next. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture for our 1,400+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC, we’re building a workplace where people of every background can excel. We’ve won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
Momentive is featured as a Glassdoor 2021 Best Place to Work and National Capital Region's Top Employer in Canada (2021). In 2020, Momentive was recognized as a top place to work by Glassdoor Best Places to Work, Fortune Best Places to Work in the Bay Area, Parity.org’s Best Companies for Women to Advance, and National Capital Region’s Top Employers in Canada. Momentive has consistently been recognized by Great Place to Work® and Fortune as a top workplace since 2018, and we have also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among the G2 Best Software Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
Momentive is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We celebrate the unique differences of our employees because that is what drives curiosity, innovation, and the success of our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, parental status, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.