Who we are and what we do
SurveyMonkey (NASDAQ: SVMK) is a leading global survey software company on a mission to power the curious. The company's People Powered Data platform empowers over 17 million active users to measure and understand feedback from employees, customers, website and app users, and the market. SurveyMonkey's products, enterprise solutions and integrations enable 350,000+ organizations to solve daily challenges, from delivering better customer experiences to increasing employee retention. With SurveyMonkey, organizations around the world can transform feedback into business intelligence that drives growth and innovation.
More about our Customer Success Operations Team
Our Operations team is the foundation of the Customer Success Group (CSG). We manage the systems, processes, and tools that allow Customer Success to scale and ensure our Customer Success teams can focus on helping our customers achieve their desired goals.
What we're looking for
The Customer Success Program Manager drives customer success at scale. You will use your knowledge of SaaS customer lifecycles, project management, essential Customer Success metrics, and business systems to build and launch programs. Areas of responsibilities will include designing business rules that analyze our customer data, triggering actions for the customer success team to engage with customers, and developing resources, tools and programs that allow the CSMs to be focused on the highest value client engagement activities.
- Use knowledge of Customer Success to develop programs that capture the customer's attention, promote engagement, make renewals easy, and bring new ideas and use cases to the table
- Understand how CSMs work and their needs to launch programs that are easy to adopt and worthwhile to use
- Partner with Customer Success management and cross-functional teams to determine needs and implement scalable programs
- Evaluate program effectiveness with ongoing metrics analysis and provide improvement recommendations using practical business cases
- Develop and present your quarterly priorities for visibility and feedback alongside the management team
- Configure and deploy our suite of tools for the Customer Success team, including email program automation, business rules configuration, reports, and dashboards
- Create and maintain program documentation, project plans, and change management history
- 4+ years of program management, marketing or Customer Success experience
- Knowledge of customer lifecycle planning and engagement tactics
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com and exposure to administrative concepts including custom objects, formulas, and reporting helpful
- Gainsight or equivalent experience preferred, or use of another business automation tool at an administrative level
- Able to breakdown ambiguous problems into concrete, manageable components and think through solutions
- Strong design and operational implementation skills -- this is a doing role!
What we offer our employees
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture for our 1,000+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can thrive. We've won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
SurveyMonkey was recognized by Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE as a top workplace in 2018 and 2019, and we have also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among CNBC's Disruptor 50 and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.