SurveyMonkey (NASDAQ: SVMK) is a leading global survey software company on a mission to power the curious. The company’s People Powered Data platform empowers over 17 million active users to measure and understand feedback from employees, customers, website and app users, and the market. SurveyMonkey’s products, enterprise solutions and integrations enable 350,000+ organizations to solve daily challenges, from delivering better customer experiences to increasing employee retention. With SurveyMonkey, organizations around the world can transform feedback into business intelligence that drives growth and innovation.
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture, we are building a workplace for our 1,000+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC where people of every background can thrive. We’ve won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals. SurveyMonkey was recognized by Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE as a top workplace in 2018 and 2019, and the company has also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among CNBC’s Disruptor 50 and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Over the past two years we’ve become a public company and expanded our platform with enterprise-grade features in privacy, security and compliance, putting SurveyMonkey on the path to rapidly expand our presence within the Fortune 500. We have ambitious goals to grow our international footprint as well, and every member of our troop plays a critical role in driving this growth and transformation. It’s an incredible time to join the company and be a part of our next chapter!
The Business Systems team enjoys the fast-paced environment interacting continuously with cross-functional teams while managing the underlying key infrastructure systems and processes that help SurveyMonkey scale and deliver on its business strategy.
As a Business Systems Analyst (Finance) for SurveyMonkey, you will be responsible for working in lockstep with the Finance / Accounting / Tax and Treasury teams to own finance systems, develop new business processes, and provide day-to-day system configuration and process partnership to the Finance / Accounting / Tax and Treasury team members.
Your excellent communication and problem-solving skills will be key to your success in this role. Additionally, your demonstrated business and technical acumen, and your ability to manage appropriate business documentation, requirement gathering, system configurations, and day-to-day interactions with cross-functional stakeholders will be highly valued.
- Develop new business processes in close coordination with the Finance / Accounting / Tax and Treasury teams
- Plan, review and support process and systems change configurations and customization requests
- Develop and maintain proper system access for all roles across different systems
- Support end-user day-to-day requests for new searches, reports, KPI’s and dashboards
- Create, document, and manage customizations, workflows, custom objects, new functionality and SuiteApps based on evolving business needs
- Develop, test and deploy custom application extensions using system API and 3rd party tools
- Run business process testing for ongoing business systems upgrades
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, customer service, and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an ability to summarize and present findings or challenges to all levels of staff and management
- Ability to gather, interpret and apply critical thinking to data to help inform decisions
- Attention to detail with the ability to effectively document business processes, systems and workflows
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience supporting technical systems such as NetSuite, Anaplan/Adaptive, Zuora, RevPro, Coupa, Nexonia etc is a must
- Experience developing ERP customizations or SaaS applications highly preferred
- Interest and ability to learn Finance/Accounting/Tax/Treasury processes
- Bachelor of Science degree in Business, Finance, or Engineering
At SurveyMonkey, we offer competitive salaries, medical/dental benefits, PTO, 401k, paid holidays and parental leave, and equity compensation.
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.