SurveyMonkey (NASDAQ: SVMK) is a leading global survey software company on a mission to power the curious. The company’s People Powered Data platform empowers over 17 million active users to measure and understand feedback from employees, customers, website and app users, and the market. SurveyMonkey’s products, enterprise solutions and integrations enable 335,000+ organizations to solve daily challenges, from delivering better customer experiences to increasing employee retention. With SurveyMonkey, organizations around the world can transform feedback into business intelligence that drives growth and innovation.
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture, we are building a workplace for our 1,000+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC where people of every background can thrive. We’ve won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
SurveyMonkey was recognized by Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE as a top workplace in 2018 and 2019, and the company has also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among CNBC’s Disruptor 50 and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Over the past two years we’ve become a public company and expanded our platform with enterprise-grade features in privacy, security and compliance, putting SurveyMonkey on the path to rapidly expand our presence within the Fortune 500. We have ambitious goals to grow our international footprint as well, and every member of our troop plays a critical role in driving this growth and transformation. It’s an incredible time to join the company and be a part of our next chapter!
About the Position
The Sr.Market ResearchAccount Executive for Audience Sales will own the development and execution of new strategic sales for our Growth team. This Growth segment is a select group of named accounts that primarily reside in the the Consumer Packaged Goods and Technology vertical. This individual will be focused opening new accounts & build strategic partnerships within a small set of existing high-value customers. We’re looking for a strong leader who has shown a consistent track record of driving and closing large-scale deals.
- Create and drive revenue with named strategic accounts with high growth potential.
- Open new accounts for Audience sales and deploy high growth land and expand strategies.
- Work cross-functionally with SurveyMonkey leadership & establish sales best practices.
- Generate business opportunities through professional networking and cold‐calling.
- Drive brand awareness, campaigns, and lead generation via networking, associations, etc.
- Meet and exceed all quarterly and annual sales quotas
- Own the sales cycle ‐ from lead generation to closure
- Develop strategic business plan for CPG and Consumer Technology segment
- Maintain diligent account and opportunity forecasting within our CRM system
- Ensure 100% customer satisfaction and retention
- A proven sales leader with experience in hunting and closing
- 5+ years of outside enterprise software sales experience
- BA/BS degree
- Proven track record of sales excellence
- Knowledge of Market Research & Business Intelligence Space
- Ability to clearly articulate and communicate with C-suite
- Be able to work independently & as part of a team in a fast-paced, rapid change environment
- Superior professional presence and business acumen
- Proven track record of success in a startup environment
- Ability to work cross-functionally within a face-paced and changing landscape
At SurveyMonkey, we offer competitive salaries, medical/dental benefits, PTO, 401k, paid holidays and parental leave, and equity compensation.
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.