SurveyMonkey (NASDAQ: SVMK) is a leading global survey software company on a mission to power the curious. The company’s People Powered Data platform empowers over 17 million active users to measure and understand feedback from employees, customers, website and app users, and the market. SurveyMonkey’s products, enterprise solutions and integrations enable 335,000+ organizations to solve daily challenges, from delivering better customer experiences to increasing employee retention. With SurveyMonkey, organizations around the world can transform feedback into business intelligence that drives growth and innovation.
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture, we are building a workplace for our 1,000+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC where people of every background can thrive. We’ve won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
SurveyMonkey was recognized by Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE as a top workplace in 2018 and 2019, and the company has also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among CNBC’s Disruptor 50 and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Over the past two years we’ve become a public company and expanded our platform with enterprise-grade features in privacy, security and compliance, putting SurveyMonkey on the path to rapidly expand our presence within the Fortune 500. We have ambitious goals to grow our international footprint as well, and every member of our troop plays a critical role in driving this growth and transformation. It’s an incredible time to join the company and be a part of our next chapter!
This candidate will be a key contributor in implementing solutions to ensure we continue to maintain PCI, HIPAA, GDPR and CCPA compliance.
- Drives the development and maintenance of compliance and governance processes and policy
- Collaborate with subject matter experts and relevant teams to gather required information for compliance and governance
- Support ongoing compliance, audit and certification programs (e.g., PCI, HIPAA, SOC2, ISO 27001)
- Act as a data steward for the business’s data platforms and developing a canonical data catalogue for knowledge sharing within the business
- Guides users through data governance concepts, explaining the benefits of data governance policies and procedures
- 1-2 years of experience in Compliance and Data Governance or a related field
- Expert knowledge of Data Governance and Master Data Management concepts
- Knowledge of regulatory/compliance requirements (e.g., GDPR, SOX, PCI-DSS, etc.)
- Familiarity with programming against RDBMS’s (Snowflake, SQLServer, MYSql etc)
- A strong background in large-scale, shared data cloud based environments - AWS preferred
- Builds and maintains effective working relationships with all levels of management and staff
- Must be able to communicate clearly and concisely with internal and external parties
- Demonstrated strong attention to detail, quality, time management and customer focus.DesiredB.S. or M.S. in Computer Science, or equivalent experiences
- Python programming and familiar with Agile software development best practices
- Experience with Confluence and Jira tool set
At SurveyMonkey, we offer competitive salaries, medical/dental benefits, PTO, paid holidays and parental leave, and equity compensation.
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.