SurveyMonkey (NASDAQ: SVMK) is a leading global survey software company on a mission to power the curious. The company’s People Powered Data platform empowers over 17 million active users to measure and understand feedback from employees, customers, website and app users, and the market. SurveyMonkey’s products, enterprise solutions and integrations enable 350,000+ organizations to solve daily challenges, from delivering better customer experiences to increasing employee retention. With SurveyMonkey, organizations around the world can transform feedback into business intelligence that drives growth and innovation.
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture, we are building a workplace for our 1,000+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC where people of every background can thrive. We’ve won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals. SurveyMonkey was recognized by Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE as a top workplace in 2018 and 2019, and the company has also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among CNBC’s Disruptor 50 and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Over the past two years we’ve become a public company and expanded our platform with enterprise-grade features in privacy, security and compliance, putting SurveyMonkey on the path to rapidly expand our presence within the Fortune 500. We have ambitious goals to grow our international footprint as well, and every member of our troop plays a critical role in driving this growth and transformation. It’s an incredible time to join the company and be a part of our next chapter!
Build what users want next — before they even know they need it. We’re looking for passionate product professionals who want to build world-class tools and features that simplify the lives of our users. From planning to design, testing, and rollout, you’ll use your knowledge and strong communication skills to collaborate with multiple teams across the company. If you want to help shape the future of SurveyMonkey, then we want to meet you.
Build the platform that powers SurveyMonkey’s businesses.
As a Senior Product Manager on the platform team, you will develop and execute a roadmap that builds features and capabilities enabling other product teams at SurveyMonkey to deliver great products to their customers. You will work on a variety of platform capabilities that may span notifications, messaging, machine learning, identity, security and more as the platform grows.
Our platform is core to SurveyMonkey and we truly believe there are capabilities you only want to build once to be leveraged across your products.
- Build the platform product roadmap and work closely with a variety of stakeholders and cross functional teams to execute by planning and managing expectations with stakeholders across the company
- Drive concept-to-launch execution of key features and capabilities
- Analyze data and developer feedback to understand customer needs, reduce time to onboard and build on the platform, and improve overall stakeholder experience
- Set your engineering teams for success by collaborating closely with them in sprint activities, providing them with relevant user stories and detailed product requirements, and communicating feature releases
- Prioritize between focusing on existing versus new customers and between features, architectural improvements and operational excellence
- Define a set of success metrics to measure customer satisfaction and business impact and be able to utilize them in decision-making
- Lead the organization through change, evolution, and growth. The right leader will evolve and scale the platform along with the business
- 4+ years of Product Management experience
- Demonstrated success managing a complex set of products at different stages of their lifecycle
- Experience driving impact through cross-functional leadership
- Effectively balance short-term goals and long-term vision
- Ability to analyze and break down a complex system and communicate that complexity simply and cleanly
- Technical depth that lets you understand and earn the respect of world-class engineers
- You love helping product managers, engineers, designers, and other teams around you do their best work
- Bachelor or Master degree in quantitative or engineering related field
At SurveyMonkey, we offer competitive salaries, medical/dental benefits, PTO, 401k, paid holidays and parental leave, and equity compensation.
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.