SurveyMonkey (NASDAQ: SVMK) is a leading global survey software company on a mission to power the curious. The company’s People Powered Data platform empowers over 17 million active users to measure and understand feedback from employees, customers, website and app users, and the market. SurveyMonkey’s products, enterprise solutions and integrations enable 335,000+ organizations to solve daily challenges, from delivering better customer experiences to increasing employee retention. With SurveyMonkey, organizations around the world can transform feedback into business intelligence that drives growth and innovation.
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture, we are building a workplace for our 1,000+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC where people of every background can thrive. We’ve won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals. SurveyMonkey was recognized by Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE as a top workplace in 2018 and 2019, and the company has also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among CNBC’s Disruptor 50 and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Over the past two years we’ve become a public company and expanded our platform with enterprise-grade features in privacy, security and compliance, putting SurveyMonkey on the path to rapidly expand our presence within the Fortune 500. We have ambitious goals to grow our international footprint as well, and every member of our troop plays a critical role in driving this growth and transformation. It’s an incredible time to join the company and be a part of our next chapter!
Does __SurveyMonkey__ speak to you? Then you’re probably just who we need to help us build interesting, scalable solutions (and create maintainable systems that stand the test of time). See your code go live right away — and have an impact today, tomorrow, and for years to come. More importantly, we’re a friendly bunch looking for a teammate, to learn and grow with. If you're looking to own an integral part of our system, let's chat!
As part of International Growth team, you will lead QA efforts to ensure product backlog has appropriate acceptance criteria defined and participates in their prioritization
Plays an active role in championing and improving the test practices
Drives the team's build out and use of test automation through metrics and data
Identifies process improvements and contributes to corporate testing standards and definition of best practices.
Keeps abreast of emerging testing practices and technologies and pro-actively analyzes current processes and practices and suggests and drives improvements
Responsible for ensuring the quality of existing and new features through both manual and automated testing and use of continuous integration techniques where practical
Partners closely with team members to assist with and help drive test automation through all phases of testing (such as unit, system, integration and regression)
Collaborates with software engineers on the definition of done for software deliveries transitioning to testing and ensures the agile team understands the overall testing process
- Author automation tests for SurveyMonkey web applications and services
- Develop test plans for new features and functions in the SurveyMonkey platform as they are planned and released
- Work through and execute manual and automated test runs according to the test plan prior to each release
- Advance our efforts with continuous integration & automated regression testing
- Build automation tools to assist SM Engineering
- 2+ years of professional software automation testing experience
- A minimum of 3 years experience in testing highly scalable web application and services
- In-depth, hands-on knowledge on building testing automation frameworks from the start, and maintaining it
- Experience with testing in multi-region data centers and distributed service-oriented architecture running on AWS
- Experience with testing in a high availability CI / CD environment
- Experience with Jenkins, New Relic Synthetics.
- Familiarity with Docker, Ansible, TeamCity
- Familiarity with testing infrastructure running on AWS
- Experience with GraphQL, React, NodeJS , MySQL, Linux, and BrowserStack
- Experience writing Splunk queries and tools like New Relic
At SurveyMonkey, we offer competitive salaries, medical/dental benefits, PTO, pension, paid holidays and parental leave, and equity compensation.
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.