SurveyMonkey (NASDAQ: SVMK) is a leading global survey software company on a mission to power the curious. The company’s People Powered Data platform empowers over 17 million active users to measure and understand feedback from employees, customers, website and app users, and the market. SurveyMonkey’s products, enterprise solutions and integrations enable 350,000+ organizations to solve daily challenges, from delivering better customer experiences to increasing employee retention. With SurveyMonkey, organizations around the world can transform feedback into business intelligence that drives growth and innovation.
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture, we are building a workplace for our 1,000+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC where people of every background can thrive. We’ve won multiple awardsand received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals. SurveyMonkey was recognized by Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE as a top workplace in 2018 and 2019, and the company has also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among CNBC’s Disruptor 50 and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Over the past two years we’ve become a public company and expanded our platform with enterprise-grade features in privacy, security and compliance, putting SurveyMonkey on the path to rapidly expand our presence within the Fortune 500. We have ambitious goals to grow our international footprint as well, and every member of our troop plays a critical role in driving this growth and transformation. It’s an incredible time to join the company and be a part of our next chapter!
Does __surveymonkey__ speak to you? Then you’re probably just who we need to help us build interesting, scalable solutions (and create maintainable systems that stand the test of time). See your code go live right away — and have an impact today, tomorrow, and for years to come. More importantly, we’re a friendly bunch looking for a teammate, to learn and grow with. If you're looking to own an integral part of our system, let's chat!
Our Authoring Experience team is a core engineering team dedicated to the experience of creating and distributing surveys. We’re seeking a talented Software Engineer in Test - Frontend with a proven record to join us! In this role, you’ll work alongside software developers and product managers, contributing to our planning and delivery processes. You will own the process for creating and executing test plans, as well as the development and implementation of new automated testing frameworks.
- Crafting clear and concise test plans for new feature releases
- Developing automated tests for SurveyMonkey web applications and services
- Debugging and maintaining existing automated tests
- Advancing our efforts with continuous integration and automated regression testing
- Helping to monitor deployments and troubleshoot production issues
- You’re curious about challenging problems and care about why you’re solving them.
- You have 5+ years of hands-on software automation testing.
- You have experience leading application testing efforts on an agile development team.
- You’re keen to share your knowledge, mentor your peers, and learn from your team!
- You're comfortable working closely with other developers and product owners, iterating quickly to deliver solutions with quality in mind.
- You have a working knowledge of Linux and SQL.
- Distributed testing experience in a high availability CI / CD environment
- Familiarity with Docker, Ansible, TeamCity
- Experience with BrowserStack, GraphQL
- Experience writing Splunk queries
At SurveyMonkey, we offer competitive salaries, medical/dental benefits, PTO, 401k, paid holidays and parental leave, and equity compensation.
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.