SurveyMonkey (NASDAQ: SVMK) is a leading global survey software company on a mission to power the curious. The company’s People Powered Data platform empowers over 17 million active users to measure and understand feedback from employees, customers, website and app users, and the market. SurveyMonkey’s products, enterprise solutions and integrations enable 350,000+ organizations to solve daily challenges, from delivering better customer experiences to increasing employee retention. With SurveyMonkey, organizations around the world can transform feedback into business intelligence that drives growth and innovation.
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture, we are building a workplace for our 1,000+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC where people of every background can thrive. We’ve won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals. SurveyMonkey was recognized by Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE as a top workplace in 2018 and 2019, and the company has also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among CNBC’s Disruptor 50 and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Over the past two years we’ve become a public company and expanded our platform with enterprise-grade features in privacy, security and compliance, putting SurveyMonkey on the path to rapidly expand our presence within the Fortune 500. We have ambitious goals to grow our international footprint as well, and every member of our troop plays a critical role in driving this growth and transformation. It’s an incredible time to join the company and be a part of our next chapter!
Our name: SurveyMonkey. It’s memorable. It’s recognized. It’s the world’s leading survey platform. And—let's not overlook the obvious—it has the word Monkey in it. Our brand is 20 million people strong thanks to savvy marketers who know how to connect with all kinds of audiences. From online and product marketers to communications gurus, our marketing team champions our customers to build brand awareness, launch new products, and keep the business humming. Jazzed? We are too—drop us a line and pitch us your personal value prop!
SurveyMonkey is looking for a Senior Content Strategist - Manager to join our Brand Experience team. This is a critical hire who will drive content strategy for SurveyMonkey’s business and portfolio solutions and lead a small team.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience, both in-house and on the agency side, developing high-performing content assets to attract and engage business audiences. You’ll be instrumental not only in improving existing content programs but also in defining and developing SurveyMonkey business solutions’ positioning and messaging strategy going forward. To be successful in this role, you need to be passionate about creating magical experiences online and offline and use the power of the written word to further our mission of powering the curious.
- Manage a small and high-performing team as the marketing content lead
- Help refine and execute product positioning across business lines to support integrated marketing and streamline communications both internally and externally
- Identify gaps in messaging and develop ways to strengthen our brand voice across channels
- Create content campaigns to support demand marketing via ads, social media, video, events, webinars
- Leverage excellent editorial skills and work closely with cross-functional teams (marketing, sales, product, international) to align content development and execution with key business objectives
- Partner with product content lead to ensure a seamless experience across content properties
- Partner with design to create on-brand content and creative
- 8+ years working in content marketing strategy with a strong focus on brand and positioning along with B2B experience
- 3+ years of managerial experience leading high-performing teams
- A passion for coaching and providing mentorship
- Brand or creative agency experience preferred
- A solid understanding of marketing channels and how to message effectively at different stages in the buyer journey
- Collaborative working style with a focus on building relationships across teams and promoting content best practices throughout the company
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to operate both strategically and tactically in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for tackling big challenges and a good sense of humor
- Knowledge of SEO best practices, growth marketing, and basic principles of testing
At SurveyMonkey, we offer competitive salaries, medical/dental benefits, PTO, 401k, paid holidays, and equity compensation.
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer.