SurveyMonkey (NASDAQ: SVMK) is a leading global survey software company on a mission to power the curious. The company’s People Powered Data platform empowers over 17 million active users to measure and understand feedback from employees, customers, website and app users, and the market. SurveyMonkey’s products, enterprise solutions and integrations enable 350,000+ organizations to solve daily challenges, from delivering better customer experiences to increasing employee retention. With SurveyMonkey, organizations around the world can transform feedback into business intelligence that drives growth and innovation.
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture, we are building a workplace for our 1,000+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC where people of every background can thrive. We’ve won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals. SurveyMonkey was recognized by Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE as a top workplace in 2018 and 2019, and the company has also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among CNBC’s Disruptor 50 and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Over the past two years we’ve become a public company and expanded our platform with enterprise-grade features in privacy, security and compliance, putting SurveyMonkey on the path to rapidly expand our presence within the Fortune 500. We have ambitious goals to grow our international footprint as well, and every member of our troop plays a critical role in driving this growth and transformation. It’s an incredible time to join the company and be a part of our next chapter!
SurveyMonkey has incredible customers and we want to do an amazing job of connecting with them and telling their stories. The Customer Reference Manager is a senior position within Customer Success and will serve as the connection point between our customers, the CSM’s, and the rest of the organization.
This is a new role that was created in response to emerging needs. As SurveyMonkey grows there are exponentially more opportunities where we want to engage customers. We're hosting more events, more webinars, more speaking engagements, and needing more case studies. In this role you have the opportunity to build out a program that scales with our business and have an outsized impact on the enterprise business.
- Work with the Customer Success Managers to identify a target list of companies and individuals to serve as references and participate in our advocacy program.
- Recruit references and manage relationships, building out a database of profiles we can leverage for customer engagement opportunities.
- Working with our Program Management team, develop a tracking system within Gainsight/Salesforce to identify references and ensure we have visibility to reference volunteers and advocates across our Enterprise client base.
- Collaborate with internal partners (including demand generation, content marketing, events, product management, investor relations, voice of customer, customer advocacy... everybody!) to identify participants for various programs.
- Be the go-to person in Customer Success for stories about existing customers and how they leverage our products and services to impact their business.
- Work with our programs team to execute targeted campaigns that create visibility to customer events and advocacy opportunities.
- Participate with CSMs to interview customers who provide strong NPS responses to identify good user stories.
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role and 4+ years in customer-facing roles
- An understanding of how Sales, Customer Success, and Marketing all come together to make a program like this work
- Passion for talking with customers, developing relationships and connecting with people
- Proven ability to write engaging, informative customer stories
- Strong analytical, quantitative and deductive capabilities
- Proficient in MS Office suite; especially with Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Can effectively manage multiple tasks and priorities simultaneously
- Manages workload with a strong attention to detail
- Able to independently manage numerous projects simultaneously with the flexibility to react to the inevitable (and urgent!) ad hoc requests that will come in from out of nowhere!
At SurveyMonkey, we offer competitive salaries, medical/dental benefits, PTO, 401k, paid holidays and parental leave, and equity compensation.
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.