SurveyMonkey (NASDAQ: SVMK) is a leading global survey software company on a mission to power the curious. The company’s People Powered Data platform empowers over 17 million active users to measure and understand feedback from employees, customers, website and app users, and the market. SurveyMonkey’s products, enterprise solutions and integrations enable 350,000+ organizations to solve daily challenges, from delivering better customer experiences to increasing employee retention. With SurveyMonkey, organizations around the world can transform feedback into business intelligence that drives growth and innovation.
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture, we are building a workplace for our 1,000+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC where people of every background can thrive. We’ve won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals. SurveyMonkey was recognized by Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE as a top workplace in 2018 and 2019, and the company has also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among CNBC’s Disruptor 50 and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Over the past two years we’ve become a public company and expanded our platform with enterprise-grade features in privacy, security and compliance, putting SurveyMonkey on the path to rapidly expand our presence within the Fortune 500. We have ambitious goals to grow our international footprint as well, and every member of our troop plays a critical role in driving this growth and transformation. It’s an incredible time to join the company and be a part of our next chapter!
As a Senior HR Data Integrations Manager for SurveyMonkey, you will be responsible for working in lockstep with both the People (Human Resources) and Finance organizations to support and optimize the People technology ecosystem and data. You will manage data flows and related integrations between various systems like Workday, NetSuite, ADP and E*Trade, as well as architect, build, test, and deploy enhancements to our key systems and processes, enabling excellent employee experiences, secure data flows, and enhancing productivity for our Troop around the globe.
Your excellent communication and problem-solving skills will be key to your success in this role, along with your demonstrated business and technical acumen, and your ability to effectively partner with cross-functional stakeholders.
Business Systems team members enjoy a fast-paced environment, working closely with cross-functional teams, while managing the underlying key business infrastructure systems, data, and processes that help SurveyMonkey scale and deliver on its strategy.
- Partner with People and Finance organizations to understand and document their operational business processes related to HR data.
- Create automated solutions to scale business operations globally, enhance data integrity, and ensure compliance. Architect, build, test, and deploy enhancements to data integrations, dashboards and reports.
- Perform operational triage and troubleshooting of system errors/bugs or integration failures. Partner with appropriate teams, including vendors and support resources, to accurately resolve in a timely manner.
- Support HR portfolio software release cycles, regression testing, prioritization of enhancements and help gauge relevancy of new features for SurveyMonkey.
- Perform escalated technical support in partnership with HR and Payroll teams for functional product areas in Workday and other systems.
- Perform mass data uploads (EIBs), develop Studio, RAAS and/or EIB integrations, and build out reports and additional integrations in Workday and other systems, as necessary.
- Develop and manage the global HR data integrations strategy and roadmap, with a focus on data quality, efficiencies, and process standardization and compliance for our global footprint.
- Minimum of 5+ years of Workday experience (ideally a mix of HCM, Onboarding, Payroll, Benefits, Compensation, Talent, Absence, etc)
- Expert knowledge of configuring Workday security, business processes, building and running reports, utilizing data loader tools, and building out integrations (EIB, Studio, etc)
- Extensive experience working with HR data on day-to-day basis and developing and implementing technical solutions (process + system) that enhance efficiencies, facilitate key functions like payroll, and improve data quality
- Excellent project management skills, strong operational focus, and comfort auditing / validating large data sets from disparate systems
- Operations mindset coupled with innovative thinking, strong analytics and problem-solving skills, along with a customer-centric focus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an ability to summarize and present findings or challenges to all levels of staff and management
At SurveyMonkey, we offer competitive salaries, medical/dental benefits, PTO, 401k, paid holidays and parental leave, and equity compensation.
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.