SurveyMonkey (NASDAQ: SVMK) is a leading global survey software company on a mission to power the curious. The company’s People Powered Data platform empowers over 17 million active users to measure and understand feedback from employees, customers, website and app users, and the market. SurveyMonkey’s products, enterprise solutions and integrations enable 350,000+ organizations to solve daily challenges, from delivering better customer experiences to increasing employee retention. With SurveyMonkey, organizations around the world can transform feedback into business intelligence that drives growth and innovation.
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture, we are building a workplace for our 1,000+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC where people of every background can thrive. We’ve won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals. SurveyMonkey was recognized by Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE as a top workplace in 2018 and 2019, and the company has also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among CNBC’s Disruptor 50 and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Over the past two years we’ve become a public company and expanded our platform with enterprise-grade features in privacy, security and compliance, putting SurveyMonkey on the path to rapidly expand our presence within the Fortune 500. We have ambitious goals to grow our international footprint as well, and every member of our troop plays a critical role in driving this growth and transformation. It’s an incredible time to join the company and be a part of our next chapter!
As part of our Billing team, you'll work closely with other quality engineers, developers, product to release high quality SurveyMonkey products.
- Develop comprehensive test scenarios and test plans for new features and functions in the SurveyMonkey platform as they are planned and released
- Write detailed test cases for assigned features
- Work on multiple features in parallel
- Execute manual and automated test runs according to the test plan prior to each release
- Author new automated tests and maintain/debug existing tests
- Testing on various Browsers and Mobile devices and report test results
- Help troubleshoot production issues
- Automation report analysis and triage
- 0 - 2 years of experience in QA
- Good Python or JS coding knowledge
- Knowledge of Selenium or TestCafe or Cypress is a bonus
- Good understanding of QA methodology, software development lifecycle and Agile
- Knowledge in testing web-based applications with multiple browsers (IE, Firefox, Mozilla, Safari, Netscape) and multiple platforms (Windows, Linux)
- Knowledge of testing web applications on mobile devices
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of JIRA, Test Rail, Jenkins, Splunk, New Relic, Allure Reports
At SurveyMonkey, we offer competitive salaries, medical/dental benefits, PTO, 401k, paid holidays and parental leave, and equity compensation.
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.