Founded in 1999, SurveyMonkey changed the way people gather feedback by making it easy for anyone to create their own online surveys. Today, SurveyMonkey’s mission is to power curious individuals and organizations to measure, benchmark and act on the opinions that drive success. Our People Powered Data platform enables conversations at scale to deliver impactful customer, employee and market insights. The company’s 700+ employees are dedicated to fueling the curiosity of over 16 million active users globally. For more information about SurveyMonkey, please visit surveymonkey.com.
We're looking for an Account Executive based in our Ottawa office to acquire new accounts and drive customer growth. If you're a SaaS Account Executive with a consultative approach to selling and experience cultivating customer relationships - this opportunity is for you!
The Account Executive creates, identifies and closes sales within a specific territory or industry. This person must be driven and resourceful and able to create a large pipeline of business within a short period of time. This person must also work with existing clients as well as new logo opportunities.
This role will be focused on selling SurveyMonkey Apply and SurveyMonkey Enterprise. The role will require the ability to conduct consultation calls, demos, organizational mappings calls, negotiation/scoping calls, and procurement/legal contract reviews.
We look for strong team players that are self-motivated, nimble, and have a consistent track record of driving and closing deals.
- Create and drive revenue for SurveyMonkey Apply and SurveyMonkey Enterprise
- Generate business opportunities through inbound and outbound channels
- Drive brand awareness, campaigns, and lead generation via networking, associations, social media, etc.
- Meet and exceed all quarterly and annual sales quotas
- Own the sales cycle until closure
- Develop strategic business plan
- Maintain account and opportunity forecasting within our CRM system
- 2+ years of enterprise software sales experience
- BA/BS degree strongly preferred
- Proven track record of sales excellence
- Experience selling to nonprofits or academic institutions is a Plus
- Be able to work independently & as part of a team in a fast pace, rapid change environment
- Superior professional presence and business acumen
Must be able to obtain and hold government security clearance at the Reliability level.
At SurveyMonkey, we offer competitive salaries, medical/dental benefits, PTO, RRSP matching, and equity compensation.
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.