Founded in 1999 and based in San Mateo, California, SurveyMonkey is the world’s leading platform for turning people’s voices and opinions into actionable data — People Powered Data. Whether it’s with customers, employees, or a target market, SurveyMonkey helps curious individuals and companies — including 99% of the Fortune 500 — have conversations at scale with the people who matter most. It’s People Powered Data that allows them to understand not only “what” is happening, but “why.” SurveyMonkey’s 700+ employees throughout North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific are dedicated to powering the curious.
Sales Operations & Enablement
The Sales Operations team leverages data, technology, and process to support the growth of the SurveyMonkey Sales team. We partner with leaders from Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, and Channel Partnerships to develop a cohesive go-to-market strategy and execute on a global scale. Sales Enablement is an integral component of the Sales Ops team that will help us achieve operational effectiveness as we build our go-to-market strategy for the next phase of company growth. The Sales Enablement team serves as a strategic partner to sales leadership and product marketing. We’re growing our sales organization over 100% on a yearly basis. It will be your responsibility to bring strategic insight to the function and make sure our sales team is trained and delivering value to our customers and prospects.
We’re looking for a high-performing, proactive individual contributor with a passion for learning and helping others succeed to join our Sales Enablement team and support our rapidly growing EMEA sales team. Working from Dublin with a US-based enablement team, you will be responsible for localising and executing new hire onboarding programs and ongoing enablement for all EMEA sales reps. A successful candidate has experience creating sales playbooks and job aids, has planned and executed sales training programs and is able to work collaboratively with multiple cross-functional stakeholders. You should have direct experience onboarding, training, and enabling a sales team and delivering live trainings. The ideal candidate will excel in a fast-paced, high-growth, performance-oriented environment and be comfortable working with a remote team.
- Localise and deliver new rep onboarding, including creating/maintaining the curriculum and self-guided content, facilitating live sessions, and coaching reps through their ramp period.
- Localise, develop, and deliver ongoing sales training curriculum, including learning design, accreditation process, sales skills training, competitive readiness, playbooks, and product training.
- Oversee the creation, curation, and upkeep of local sales training materials in our LMS and CMS.
- Execute strategies to drive local adoption of sales enablement initiatives.
- Monitor and report the success of the sales enablement program through sales effectiveness metrics and training adoption metrics; utilize the data to identify and recommend areas of improvement.
- Partner with cross-functional teams in sales, sales ops, product marketing, and demand generation to understand local sales enablement needs and develop initiatives to address gaps.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A., B.S.) or equivalent.
- 3+ years of experience in sales enablement, sales training, corporate training, learning & development, or instructional design.
- Experience in Learning Management System (LMS) administration, including organizing learning paths, assessing content effectiveness, driving adoption, and ensuring data accuracy and reporting.
- Proven communicator with exceptional written and verbal communications skills.
- Highly self-driven and able to work autonomously and remotely across time zones with manager, teammates, and cross-functional partners.
- Solid attention to detail; excellent organization skills with the ability to balance numerous projects and meet tight deadlines.
- Direct experience in sales or customer success
- Experience supporting a global sales team
- Experience using an LMS such as Litmos or Learncore
- Experience using a CMS such as Showpad or Highspot
- Experience using Salesforce
At SurveyMonkey, we offer competitive salaries, medical/dental benefits, PTO, pension benefits, paid holidays, and equity compensation.
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.