SurveyMonkey is the world's leading provider of web‐based survey solutions, but there's really much more to us than that. We're a smart, passionate group of people who work hard to deliver the best survey experience on the planet, period. We do this because we believe everyone deserves easy access to the insights and information they need to make better, more informed decisions.
We're also proud to admit that despite our incredible growth over the past 15 years, we refuse to grow up. We are still small and nimble; everyone plays an impactful role; and when we say good ideas can come from anyone, we mean it.
SurveyMonkey is trusted by millions of customers, including 99% of the Fortune 500, as well as other businesses, academic institutions and organizations of all shapes and sizes. We collect 2.8 million survey responses daily from people in all countries around the world. If this sounds like home to you, and you're ready to make your work matter to millions, we'd love to meet you.
About the Position
The Sr. Account Executive for Audience Sales will own the development and execution of new strategic sales for our Growth team. This Growth segment is a select group of named accounts that primarily reside in the the Consumer Packaged Goods and Technology vertical. This individual will be focused opening new accounts & build strategic partnerships within a small set of existing high value customers. We’re looking for a strong leader who has shown a consistent track record of driving and closing large-scale deals.
- Create and drive revenue with named strategic accounts with high growth potential.
- Open new accounts for Audience sales and deploy high growth land and expand strategies.
- Work cross functionally with SurveyMonkey leadership & establish sales best practices.
- Generate business opportunities through professional networking and cold‐calling.
- Drive brand awareness, campaigns, and lead generation via networking, associations, etc.
- Meet and exceed all quarterly and annual sales quotas
- Own the sales cycle ‐ from lead generation to closure
- Develop strategic business plan for CPG and Consumer Technology segment
- Maintain diligent account and opportunity forecasting within our CRM system
- Ensure 100% customer satisfaction and retention
- A proven sales leader with experience in hunting and closing
- 5+ years of outside enterprise software sales experience
- BA/BS degree
- Proven track record of sales excellence
- Knowledge of Market Research & Business Intelligence Space
- Ability to clearly articulate and communicate with C-suite
- Be able to work independently & as part of a team in a fast paced, rapid change environment
- Superior professional presence and business acumen
- Proven track record of success in a startup environment
- Ability to work cross functionally within a face paced and changing landscape
At SurveyMonkey, we offer competitive salaries, medical/dental benefits, PTO, Pension contribution and equity comp. SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer.