Founded in 1999, SurveyMonkey changed the way people gather feedback by making it easy for anyone to create their own online surveys. Today, SurveyMonkey’s mission is to power curious individuals and organizations to measure, benchmark and act on the opinions that drive success. Our People Powered Data platform enables conversations at scale to deliver impactful customer, employee and market insights. The company’s 700+ employees are dedicated to fueling the curiosity of over 16 million active users globally. For more information about SurveyMonkey, please visit surveymonkey.com.
We're looking for seasoned Enterprise veterans to challenge the status quo, think REALLY BIG, and skyrocket customer growth. If you're a highly accountable self-starter with a ton of grit and a Disrupter mentality, who is comfortable positioning a differentiated value proposition to the C-Suite — this job's for you!
The Enterprise Account Executive’s mission is to inspire Customers, win marquee logos, and meet the financial objectives of the team. The AE creates value, is a thought leader in the eyes of their Customers, and acts like the CEO of their territory. As the individual who represents SurveyMonkey and drives the revenue, this person must be able to build a large pipeline of business within a short period of time and work with existing clients as well as new logo opportunities. You will generate and close new and cross-sell business from of our largest customers and prospects (i.e. P&G, IBM, Facebook, HP, AT&T, Microsoft, etc). This role will require the ability to conduct initial discovery, solution development, executive presentations, complex deal negotiations, resource orchestration, and procurement/legal contract reviews.
We look for those with a consistent track record of driving, owning, and closing complex, larger strategic deals with Fortune 1000 companies as well as sustained overachievement on revenue goals.
- Create and drive revenue within a specified territory
- Generate business opportunities through Account/Territory planning, outbound marketing campaigns, professional networking and cold-calling
- Drive brand awareness, campaigns, and lead generation via networking, associations, etc.
- Meet and exceed all quarterly and annual sales quotas
- Own the sales cycle - from lead generation to closure
- Develop strategic territory business plan
- Maintain account and opportunity forecasting within our CRM system
- Generate leads from tradeshows and regional networking events
- Ensure 100% customer satisfaction and retention
- 5+ years of enterprise sales experience, preferably SaaS
- Demonstrated history of success closing deals in SaaS sales
- BA/BS degree strongly preferred
- Knowledge of territory/accounts assigned preferred
- Ability to work independently & as part of a team in a fast pace, rapid change environment
- Superior professional presence and business acumen
- Strong leadership skills; ability and desire to set the tone and culture of our growing sales team
- Experience selling at the "C" level
At SurveyMonkey, we offer competitive salaries, medical/dental benefits, PTO, 401k, paid holidays and parental leave, and equity compensation.
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.