Founded in 1999 and based in San Mateo, California, SurveyMonkey is the world’s leading platform for turning people’s voices and opinions into actionable data — People Powered Data. Whether it’s with customers, employees, or a target market, SurveyMonkey helps curious individuals and companies — including 99% of the Fortune 500 — have conversations at scale with the people who matter most. It’s People Powered Data that allows them to understand not only “what” is happening, but “why.” SurveyMonkey’s 700+ employees throughout North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific are dedicated to powering the curious.
We're looking for salespeople to manage accounts and skyrocket customer growth. If you're a self-starter with a consultative approach to selling — with experience pitching sales to any audience, and cultivating great client relationships — this job's for you!
We’re looking for a high-performing, highly-organized individual contributor with a passion for learning and helping others succeed to join our SurveyMonkey Sales Enablement team. You will be responsible for new hire onboarding programs, curriculum development, and instructor-led training for all SurveyMonkey Global Sales and Success teams. A successful candidate has experience in a closing role, creating sales playbooks and job aids, has planned and executed sales training programs, and is able to work collaboratively with multiple cross-functional stakeholders. You should have direct sales experience, as well as experience training and enabling a sales team. The ideal candidate will excel in a fast-paced, high-growth, performance orientated environment, and excel in prioritizing their time to achieve their goals.
- Responsible for creating self-guided eLearning courses with a focus on sales methodology
- Responsible for facilitating instructor led sales training courses
- Responsible for helping to maintain the sales training content database
- Comfortable with reporting and analyzing data
- Coordinate sales training and/or onboarding programs including planning, scheduling, facilitating, supporting, and evaluating success metrics
- Technical aptitude with the ability to learn new technology quickly
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A., B.S.) or equivalent
- 2+ years of experience in sales support, sales operations, education, corporate training, learning & development, or instructional design
- Experience in Learning Management System (LMS) administration, including organizing learning paths, assigning sessions, training record management, assessing content effectiveness, and ensuring data accuracy and reporting
- Proven communicator with exceptional written and verbal communications skills
- Solid attention to detail; excellent organization skills with the ability to balance numerous projects and meet tight deadlines
- Direct experience in sales or customer success
- Basic HTML experience
- Experience using Confluence
- Experience using Litmos
- Experience using Salesforce
- Experience using video editing software such as Camtasia or Adobe AfterEffects/Premiere
- Intermediate to advanced PowerPoint, Word and Excel capabilities
At SurveyMonkey, we offer competitive salaries, medical/dental benefits, PTO, 401k, paid holidays and parental leave, and equity compensation.
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.