Help empower our global customers to connect to culture through their passions.
Help shape the next generation of ecommerce for the next generation of consumer.
About the role
In this role the People Experience (PX) Specialist will support our Operations Centre and Corporate teams. This person will be responsible for partnering with the operations teams on all activities from employee relations, performance management, change management, interviewing, and organization support. In this role, the PX Specialist will have skills of influence and diplomacy and will be, proactive, courageous and inspiring.
What you will do
- Manage all Employee Relations aspects
- Work with site leaders on any change management
- Assist with performance management and reviews
- Office Management
- Assist with interviewing and hiring candidates
- Deliver and continuously improve our onboarding process and materials, in partnership with HQ HR
- Maintain employee records including holiday and absence records
- Manage relationships with our key temp agencies
- Other HR administration tasks as required
- Fluent in written & spoken German
- Ideally, experience with employee relations
- Bachelor's degree a plus
- Proven ability to perform office management duties
- Experience working in a high-visibility role in a demanding, commercial, fast-paced, and challenging organization
- Proven ability to provide accurate and efficient service under the pressure of constant deadlines
- Capable of building credible relationships quickly at the highest level and inspire trust and confidence
StockX is the premier current culture platform for buying and selling authentic, new, sought-after products. Our powerful marketplace connects buyers and sellers for sneakers, apparel, accessories, electronics, collectibles and trading cards around the world. We provide millions of global customers with unprecedented access and market visibility powered by real-time data, allowing them to transact based on true market value. Launched in 2016 in Detroit, Michigan, StockX now employs more than 1,500 people in offices and authentication centers in 11 countries.