We’re looking to hire an Equity Plan Administrator to join us in our mission to improve human health and quality of life through the development, distribution, and application of advanced computational methods!
Schrödinger is on the cutting edge of computer-aided drug discovery and materials science. Our software suites continue to revolutionize the way research is conducted - FEP+, Glide, WaterMap, Maestro, and LiveDesign are just a few examples of the programs we’ve created.
As a member of our Finance team, you’ll support a cross-functional group that manages Schrödinger equity plans. Your responsibilities will include responding to employee requests, processing transactions and documents, issuing equity grants, monitoring tax rates/jurisdictions, assisting vendors, and analyzing detailed reports related to the Company’s stock plans.
Who will love this job:
- A skilled equity manager who has a comprehensive understanding of various program types across multiple jurisdictions and experience with equity management systems (Certent and TDAmeritrade Equity360 preferred!)
- An ESPP pro who can administer equity outside the US
- A proficient user of Microsoft Office and Google suites
- An excellent verbal and written communicator who enjoys working collaboratively and independently
- A detail-oriented self-motivator who can manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
What you’ll do:
- Administer global equity plans and ensure that all equity transactions are processed and settled accurately and in a timely fashion
- Collaborate with Legal and Finance, as well as external service providers, to execute multi-faceted tasks related to processing equity awards, stock releases, and ESPP transactions
- Coordinate with Finance, Legal, and Payroll to ensure effective transaction processing
- Assist Legal to open and close insider trading windows
- Maintain record-keeping of equity data and support to ensure SOX compliance
- Reconcile and perform auditing procedures relating to equity plan transactions to ensure accuracy on a monthly basis
- Generate equity reports to support SEC filings (including Forms 10-Q, 10-K, and Proxy Statement), as well as ad-hoc reports for Finance, Payroll, HR and Legal
- Communicate with and resolve employee questions related to equity compensation programs
- Organize and develop participant educational communications, materials, and trainings regarding our stock plans, tax considerations, and other related issues
- Liaise with outside brokers and Legal to manage Section 10b5-1 transactions in the record-keeping system.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least two years of service in a stock administration role at a publicly-traded US company