We are looking for a full-time Facilities Associate for our London office. As the dedicated Facilities team member hired into the London team, you will be responsible for a diverse number of responsibilities, ensuring that our Facilities within the London HQ are up to the highest standards.
The Facilities team are responsible for troubleshooting office systems which include HVAC (heating, ventilation and air conditioning), plumbing and electrical systems and you will be working alongside Building Management to provide quick and effective tactical solutions to any issues that arise within the facilities space. You will be playing a key role in managing external vendors in relation to building maintenance and ensure we are getting the best service from our partners.
What you’ll bring
What you do:
- Ensuring that Schonfeld’s London HQ is up to the highest level of standard
- Coordinate moves/adds/changes
- Create budgets & cost trackers for all re-stack projects
- Oversee maintenance & janitorial teams
- Troubleshooting office systems such as HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical (as needed)
- Facilitate & maintain open line of communication with building management
- Point of contact to meet vendors related to building maintenance and service appointments.
- Create a systematic approach to our storage
- Create inventory to improve process for ordering supplies
What you’ll need:
- Strong communication skills both written and oral
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize assignments and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Attention and focus on details
- Familiarity with Microsoft Windows, Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
The firm’s ethos is embedded in our people. ‘Talent is our strategy’ is our mantra and drives how we approach all initiatives at the firm. We believe our success is because of our people, so putting our talent above all else is our top priority.
Schonfeld strives to create an environment where our people can thrive. We foster a teamwork-oriented, collaborative environment where ideas at any level are encouraged and shared. The development and advancement of our talent is honed through interactions with each other, learning & educational offerings, and through opportunities to make impactful contributions.
At Schonfeld, we strive to cultivate a sense of belonging throughout all of our employees with Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at the forefront of this mission. As a firm we are committed to creating a hiring process which is not only fair, but also welcoming and supportive. On a daily basis, our employees welcome diversity across identity, thought, people and views which serves as the foundation of our culture and success. You can learn more about our DEI initiatives here - Belonging @ Schonfeld.
Who we are
Schonfeld Strategic Advisors is a multi-manager platform that invests its capital with Internal and Partner portfolio managers, primarily on an exclusive or semi-exclusive basis, across four trading strategies; quantitative, fundamental equity, tactical trading and discretionary macro & fixed income. We have created a unique structure to provide global portfolio managers with autonomy, flexibility and support to best enable them to maximize the value of their businesses.
Over the last 30 years, Schonfeld has successfully capitalized on inefficiencies and opportunities within the markets. We have developed and invested heavily in proprietary technology, infrastructure and risk analytics and continue to capitalize on new opportunities. In 2021 we launched our newest strategy, discretionary macro & fixed income as part of the continual growth of Schonfeld’s investible universe. Our portfolio exposure has expanded across the Americas, Europe and Asia as well as multiple asset classes and products.