At Rockstar Games, we create world-class entertainment experiences.
A career at Rockstar Games is about being part of a team working on some of the most creatively rewarding and ambitious projects to be found in any entertainment medium. You would be welcomed to a dedicated and inclusive environment where you can learn, and collaborate with some of the most talented people in the industry.
Rockstar Games is seeking a Learning and Development leader to join the Customer Experience department at our New York City offices. The Rockstar Customer Experience team manages our global support teams, systems, and projects in order to ensure our players receive Rockstar-level support. The ideal candidate is a seasoned education and leadership professional who will be responsible for the success and satisfaction of employees through the delivery of training, coaching, and wellness programs for Rockstar Customer Experience representatives globally.
WHAT WE DO
- Rockstar Games Customer Experience and Support is a team that focuses on enhancing the relationship between our games and our players with a goal of delivering a world-class experience.
- We provide value to the Rockstar Games brand by improving the overall customer experience, lowering effort to receive support, and providing practical insight to our product development staff on player reported problems to assist in project prioritization.
- We manage global support operations across multiple languages, channels and locations.
- Lead a team of trainers and content creators to develop and implement bespoke training programs and learning experiences for all frontline customer support employees.
- Deliver on program and department goals which support broader Customer Experience objectives including persistent organizational awareness of the needs of learners, delivery of solutions that result performance improvement of individuals and groups, and management of programs that support the satisfaction of Rockstar Games Customer Experience team members.
- Improve, modify, and streamline the training system to address inefficiencies, control gaps, manage constantly evolving products, and ensure all training experiences achieve the Rockstar level of quality.
- Work in tandem with a behavior-based coaching program to ensure employee success and engagement.
- Understand and support development needs for multiple teams using a variety of methods and technologies to ensure stakeholder objectives are met.
- Observe, analyze, and report on areas of responsibility to senior leadership.
- Participate in a strategic planning committee focused on delivering value for our players within the mandate of the Customer Experience team.
- Implement continual learning programs to ensure customer support employees remain at the cutting edge of new content and procedures.
- Ensure organizational understanding of the satisfaction of Rockstar Customer Experience team members and the impact on objectives of the department.
- Provide strategic direction for projects and programs that support the satisfaction of Rockstar Customer Experience team members.
- 7+ years training, facilitation, preferably for customer support professionals.
- 4+ years experience supervising a learning and development program.
- Advanced degree or equivalent experience in Instructional Design, Human Resources, Business, or related field.
- Experience supporting the success of learners in a high-performance environment across multiple global sites, cultures, and languages.
- Experience creating comprehensive, end-to-end training programs and employee life cycle.
- Experience creating and communicating strategic level reports and presentations.
- Development of training materials and resources for live environments, distance learning, and micro-learnings.
- Experience working with an advanced learning management system.
- Experience managing a remote workforce of direct reports.
- Live and remote learning facilitation experience.
- Change management for organizations involving 500+ employees.
- Experience in behavioral coaching and knowledge of effective coaching techniques.
- Knowledge of key customer service key metrics (satisfaction, handle time, first contact resolution, etc.).
- Knowledge of employee satisfaction methodologies and the correlation to business objectives
Please note that these are desirable skills and are not required to apply for the position.
- Experience in managing an outsourced vendor partner.
- Experience with a Knowledge Centered Support/Service environment.
- Experience developing and delivering content via rapid development tools.
- Experience in the video games or media industries.
- Some travel will be required (up to two times per quarter when possible).
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply with a resume and cover letter demonstrating how you meet the skills above. If we would like to move forward with your application, a Rockstar recruiter will reach out to you to explain next steps and guide you through the process.
Rockstar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to hiring, promoting, and compensating employees based on their qualifications and demonstrated ability to perform job responsibilities.
If you’ve got the right skills for the job, we want to hear from you. We encourage applications from all suitable candidates regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, belief, or race.