At Rockstar Games, we create world-class entertainment experiences.
A career at Rockstar Games is about being part of a team working on some of the most creatively rewarding and ambitious projects to be found in any entertainment medium. You would be welcomed to a dedicated and inclusive environment where you can learn and collaborate with some of the most talented people in the industry.
Rockstar India is looking for enthusiastic and talented individual to join our dedicated Tools QA team.
This is a full-time permanent position based out of Rockstar’s unique game development studio in Bangalore.
WHAT WE DO
- Responsible for the test and release of tooling that the company use in the creation of our various projects.
- Working closely with developers on future tools before release to the content teams.
- Producing test plans agreed on by developers and end users to make sure that released tools do not disrupt production.
- Run our Tools QA processes across our supported projects and document bugs found.
- Reproduce bugs for developers.
- Verify bug fixes.
- Continual assessment of our QA processes to ensure they are up-to-date and relevant.
- Complete Tasks, ToDos and Bugs within deadlines and to the quality expected.
- Be proactive in problem solving and in getting what you need from developers in other teams.
- Manage competing priorities effectively ensuring that all relevant parties are informed of project status/changes.
- Work to the priorities as set by your Lead and/or Senior.
- Ensure you are working to the best of your ability and that you contribute to the overall success of the projects you are working on.
- Degree level educated.
- Previous industry experience.
- Knowledge of all the current generation of games consoles and PCs.
- Experience with various content creation tools.
- Excellent eye for detail and problem solving.
- An interest in and understanding of the video game industry.
- Ability to work well under workload pressure and to strict deadlines.
- Ability to multitask.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to become quickly accustomed to various in-house software systems.
- Ability to work productively and collaboratively while being a great team player.
- Ability to remain focused when approaching repetitive tasks.
- Comfortable in expressing thoughts and opinions constructively.
- Ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels in both a verbal and written capacity.
Please note that these are desirable skills and are not required to apply for the position.
- Motionbuilder or 3ds Max experience.
- Perforce experience. Especially submitting and integrating files as well as using shelved files.
- Coding or scripting experience – entry level or hobbyist is acceptable.
- Test Rail knowledge.
- Previous automation testing experience.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply with a resume and cover letter demonstrating how you meet the skills above. If we would like to move forward with your application, a Rockstar recruiter will reach out to you to explain next steps and guide you through the process.
Rockstar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to hiring, promoting, and compensating employees based on their qualifications and demonstrated ability to perform job responsibilities.
If you’ve got the right skills for the job, we want to hear from you. We encourage applications from all suitable candidates regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, belief, or race.