RAPP Chicago is looking for a Senior HR Generalist to join our award-winning team.
WHO WE ARE:
We are the agency absolutely, utterly, fiercely focused on the individual. We use our data, technology, and creative smarts to make meaningful, connections with every single person a brand knows.
When it comes to individuals, we’re fierce. We stand up for individuality. We speak up against bland, broad-brush generalizations. And we commit to doing this in every aspect of our work for clients and their consumers.
We actively foster an inclusive workplace where diversity and individual difference are valued and leveraged to achieve the agency’s vision. And most importantly we value every individual’s wellbeing.
We are Fiercely Individual.
HOW WE DO IT:
At RAPP we are fiercely focused on the individual and how we can create value from every individual’s experience with a brand. We do this across three capability areas: customer centric consulting, creativity that inspires action and customer experience management.
Our data analysts know who that person is. Our strategists understand what they want. And our award-winning Technologists and Creatives know how to get it to them.
RAPP is an integral part of Omnicom’s Precision Marketing Group, comprising 4,000 creatives, technologists, strategists, and data and marketing scientists across 40 global markets
The Sr. HR Generalist serves in a hands-on role providing outstanding service and support to assigned business groups. You are the go-to problem solver, and you have the ability to process multiple tasks for various disciplines with competing deadlines. You have a meticulous attention to detail, with a balanced and compassionate approach. You enjoy creating streamlined processes and improving efficiency to accommodate an ever-changing environment.
We're looking for a confident, "go-getter" Senior HR Generalist to play a direct role in our team's success. You must be comfortable in a fast-paced environment, meeting the high expectations of our disciplines, while still being able to navigate and deliver amidst daily changing priorities. Sound like you?
- Act as “go-to” HR person in the Chicago office
- Collaborates within HR team, may take ownership to roll out assigned people programs across US
- Manages the employee life-cycle from onboarding to offboarding, including initiation and welcoming new hires, and exit interviews
- Acts as a mediator, counselor, and facilitator in helping to resolve employee relations and performance issues. Uses care and judgment to ensure fairness and equity throughout the counseling process.
- Interprets, educates and provides support and counsel on HR policies as necessary; ensures fair and consistent application of company policies, procedures, federal and state laws
- Identify and implement strategies which improve employee engagement.
- Formulates and evaluates reports and data to provide appropriate analytical recommendations to our disciplines
- Maintains knowledge of federal, state, and local regulations concerning employment, and disseminates information as needed.
- Maintains accurate employee records and data and complies reports and analysis from the database.
- Facilitates Visa processing and management for assigned business groups, partnering with outside counsel
- Partner with office leadership, HR and DEI teams in measurement, employee communications, participation and general cultural events
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 5 years human resources experience.
- Deep knowledge and understanding of how to interpret and run data using HRIS databases
- Keen Attention to Detail
- Experience with Affirmative Action Plans preferred
- Proven problem-solving ability, analytical skills, and experience providing recommendations based on assessment
- Ability to work independently and effectively plan and prioritize work to accomplish multiple projects with competing deadlines.
- Knowledge and experience with HR management systems and other HR software applications to track information and generate reports
- Must possess excellent planning, organizational skills and problem-solving skills.
- Must have excellent interpersonal, presentation and written skills.
- Strong Excel, PowerPoint, and Word skills; Visio a plus
RAPP provides a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits plan. Benefits for this role include health/vision/dental insurance, 401(k), stock options, Healthcare & Dependent Flexible Spending Accounts, vacation, sick, and personal days and positive activism days, paid parental leave and disability benefits. For more information regarding Omnicom benefits, please visit www.omnicombenefits.com. A reasonable estimate of the salary for this role, at the time of posting, is $70,000 - $85,000. This range is specific to Chicago and multiple factors are considered in making compensation decisions including, but not limited to: skill set, experience and training, certifications; etc. This is an exempt position. If your requirements fall outside of this range, you are still welcome to apply.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.