RAPP Los Angeles is looking for a VP, Enablement to join our award-winning Marketing Sciences team.
WHO WE ARE:
We think too much marketing isn’t us. It’s mass markets, not audiences of one. Homogenous groups to be targeted, not individuals to be inspired. Segments to reach, not people with their own ideas and ambitions. It’s one size fits all, and it’s dull.
When it comes to individuals, we’re fierce. We stand up for individuality. We speak up against bland, broad-brush generalizations. We fight for solutions that adapt to the individual’s needs, beliefs, behaviors and aspirations. And we commit to doing this in every aspect of our work for clients and their consumers.
We actively foster an inclusive workplace where diversity and individual difference are valued and leveraged to achieve the agency’s vision. And most importantly, we value every individual’s wellbeing.
We are Fiercely Individual.
HOW WE DO IT:
At RAPP, we are fiercely focused on the individual and how we can create value from every individual’s experience with a brand. We do this across three capability areas: customer-centric consulting, creativity that inspires action and customer experience management.
Our data analysts know who that person is. Our strategists understand what they want. And our award-winning technologists and creatives know how to get it to them.
RAPP is an integral part of Omnicom’s Precision Marketing Group, comprising 4,000 creatives, technologists, strategists, and data and marketing scientists across 40 global markets.
The VP, Analytics Enablement leads the strategic planning and tactical execution of digital measurement solutions across RAPP client initiatives, providing technical solutions to fulfill tracking and analytics implementation goals. This person will balance team leadership and managerial responsibilities with subject matter expertise in tracking architecture, tag management, conventions and taxonomies, and martech platforms including analytics and digital media. At RAPP, Analytics Enablement exists at the intersection between analytics and technology, as a division of the RAPP Marketing Sciences Center of Excellence.
- Leads the Analytics Enablement team in the creation of tracking architecture, implementation of tagging, and validation of measurement techniques across RAPP client and agency initiatives
- Directly interfaces with clients, partners, and agency colleagues, communicating in a manner to inspire confidence while maintaining a documentation-first approach
- Authors SOWs, scope documentation, and project resource hours estimates; contributes to agency business development initiatives
- Conducts personnel management to foster team growth and talent retention
- Conceives of tracking architecture for client initiatives and campaigns, producing flow diagrams and technical specifications, thereby allowing both digital and offline interactions to be tracked, analyzed, and optimized
- Educates clients and agency colleagues on industry changes relevant to analytics and data privacy
- Authors and maintains campaign naming and URL tagging conventions and taxonomies
- Performs discovery of client marketing and technology ecosystems, business goals, and personnel resources
- Authors SOWs, scope documentation, and business development collateral by assessing level-of-effort and identifying roles, activities, and deliverables
- Advises on digital media tracking based on experience with Google Marketing Platform (Campaign Manager, DV360, SA360, ADH, and Ads), other DSPs, Microsoft Ads, Kenshoo, Facebook Ads, Pinterest Ads, Twitter Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Kochava / Branch MMP, and Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Coordinates tag management implementation and validation through platforms such as Google Tag Manager, Ensighten, Adobe Launch, and ObservePoint
- Evangelizes the Analytics Enablement discipline and objectives to new and existing clients as well as with cross-disciplinary leadership peers in other RAPP offices to identify new opportunities, socialize existing services, and encourage widespread adoption
- 10-15 years of analytics and technology experience, at least 5 years with Advertising, Marketing, Analytics, or Digital Media firms supporting multiple concurrent clients
- Experience managing an agency team, facilitating talent retention, providing growth, and mentoring opportunities, articulating actionable goals, and resolving personnel issues
- Experience authoring scope documents, including statements of work, hours estimates, BRDs, and milestone roadmaps
- Experience implementing and configuring systems including web and app analytics, reporting and dashboards, and A/B/multivariate testing
- Experience utilizing tag management systems, including Google Tag Manager, Adobe DTM/Launch, and Ensighten to support the deployment of web and media analytics tracking tags on pageview-based websites, single-page applications, and mobile apps
- Experience administering Google Analytics Universal; Accounts, Properties, and Views, including the creation of Goals, Filters, Custom Dimension/Metrics, and Segments
- Experience administering Google Analytics 4
- Experience configuring Adobe Analytics Report Suites including Classifications, SAINT, and eVars / sProps
- Experience with enterprise taxonomy management tools including Claravine
- Experience authoring SQL to query, load, transform, and retrieve data from various databases including MS SQL Server, Redshift, and PostgreSQL
- Experience with the architecture and deployment of mobile tracking solutions, including SDK integration, tag management container binaries, server-postbacks, and MMP providers a plus
- Experience with ETL-as-a-service platforms including Datorama, Fivetran, or Matillion a plus
- Innovative Problem-Solving & Commitment: Ability to solve complex measurement and business challenges through creativity, while maintaining a commitment to self-driven continuing education to remain current on techniques, vendors, and the wider marketing landscape
- Presentation & Public Speaking: Ability to produce client-ready written documents and presentation decks along with strong public speaking skills to facilitate positive in-person client meetings, agency gatherings, and the representation of RAPP in public forums
- Leadership & Personal Traits: Strong management skills and a proven track record of talent development; superb interpersonal and communication skills; optimistic and confident presence to inspire team growth, encourage talent retention, and motivate service offering excellence
RAPP provides a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits plan. Benefits for this role include health/vision/dental insurance, 401(k), stock options, Healthcare & Dependent Flexible Spending Accounts, vacation, sick, and personal days and positive activism days, paid parental leave and disability benefits. For more information regarding Omnicom benefits, please visit www.omnicombenefits.com. A reasonable estimate of the salary for this role, at the time of posting, is $175,000-$210,000. This range is specific to Los Angeles and multiple factors are considered in making compensation decisions including, but not limited to: skill set, experience and training, certifications; etc. This is an exempt position. If your requirements fall outside of this range, you are still welcome to apply.
“As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status.”
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.