We are interviewing and onboarding 100% virtually at this time. PagerDuty is focused on inclusion and employee well-being by building a culture that isn’t location specific and gives equal opportunity to everyone—regardless of where you are working. Unless your job requirements make it necessary to be in a company office, you may choose to work in-office, remotely, or hybrid.
The PagerDuty Expert Services team is focused on enabling our customers to most effectively leverage our platform to achieve their business goals. We partner with our key customers to provide large scale onboarding; custom integrations, service modeling, and provision users, teams, services, schedules, and escalation policies.
As the company introduces a new approach to services delivery in a rapidly growing startup, this role will be instrumental in developing the process and technologies to deliver amazing customer experiences. You will help establish methodologies and repeatable processes to deliver successful implementations, every time.
You’ve got technical chops. You are a technologist first. You demonstrate a deep knowledge of IT monitoring tools or within DevOps, SRE or IT Operations. You run the implementation process from design to delivery. You partner with customers to help design and build integrations to provide awesome implementations..
You are a problem solver. You identify potential roadblocks and provide thoughtful solutions. You are excellent at multitasking, are self-driven, and can work both independently and with a cross-functional team. You come up to speed quickly, love to learn, have a strong working style and impeccable attention to detail. You are comfortable running multiple simultaneous customer engagements and able to manage multiple threads within those engagements
You are an excellent and compelling communicator. You can break down complex technical concepts and explain them clearly to partners from business and technical backgrounds, from a DevOps engineer up to a C Level Executive. You have experience implementing technology solutions in the SaaS world and can articulate the solution to all levels in the customer organization
You are an extraordinary partner – to sales, to product, to your team, to your customers. Depending on the situation, you play the part of project manager, architect, consultant, technical guru, product expert, leader, evangelist, and teacher, with a relentless commitment to outstanding customer service
- 5+ years of hands-on technical background with a primary emphasis on IT Operations / Professional Services delivery
- Demonstrated knowledge and ability to interact with common SaaS and traditional software APIs (REST, SOAP, WS), webhooks, etc. as part of scripting and tooling development, integration development, and ETL like activities.
- Knowledge of infrastructure as code and DevOps SRE toolchains (GitHub, Terraform, Chef, Artifactory, JFrog, Nomad, Consul, Vault)
- Hands-on technical background using AWS (EC2, Lambda, S3, RDS, API Gateway, DynamoDB, IAM)
- Deep technical knowledge with ITSM tools like ServiceNow, Jira, Remedy (ServiceNow Admin, ServiceNow Scripting, ServiceNow GScript/Rhino, Studio)
- Understanding of monitoring systems (DataDog, Dynatrace, Nagios, New Relic, Splunk, Zabbix)
- You know and understand our space (or you’re already a fan of our product!).
- Be prepared to give us a demo and show us what you've got!
Not sure if you qualify?
Apply anyway! We extend opportunities to a broad array of candidates, including those with diverse workplace experiences and backgrounds. Whether you're new to the corporate world, returning to work after a gap in employment, or simply looking to transition or take the next step in your career path, we are excited to connect with you.
We are dedicated to providing a culture where our people are happy, enabled and inspired to do their best. One of the ways we do this is by developing a comprehensive total rewards approach that supports employees and their loved ones. As a global organization, our programs are competitive with industry standards and aligned with local laws and regulations.
Your package may include:
- Competitive salary and company equity
- Comprehensive benefits package from day one
- ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Program)
- Retirement or pension plan
- Paid parental leave - up to 22 weeks for pregnant parent, up to 12 weeks for non-pregnant parent (some countries have longer leave standards and we comply with local laws)
- Generous paid vacation time
- Paid holidays and sick leave
- Paid employee volunteer time - 20 hours per year
- Bi-annual company-wide hack weeks
- Mental wellness programs
- Dutonian Wellness Days - scheduled company-wide paid days off in addition to PTO and scheduled holidays
- HibernationDuty - a week each year when everyone at PagerDuty, with the exception of a small, coverage crew, is asked to take a much needed break to truly disconnect and recharge
PagerDuty, Inc. (NYSE:PD) is a global leader in digital operations management, serving over 14,000 customers and 850,000 users worldwide, including 65% of the Fortune 100.
For the teams who build and run digital systems, PagerDuty is the best way to manage the urgent, mission-critical work that is essential to keeping digital services always on. We make it easy to handle any unplanned task, event, or opportunity, right away.
Led by CEO Jennifer Tejada, 50% of our board of directors is comprised of women, 45% of our managers are from underrepresented groups, and we are a proud member of the Pledge 1% Movement, committed to donating 1% Equity, 1% Employee time, and 1% Product to accelerate change in our communities. We are Great Place to Work-certified™ and our product is top rated in its category on TrustRadius.
From how we build our teams to who sits in the boardroom, we hope you can see yourself at PagerDuty.
PagerDuty is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. PagerDuty does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, parental status, veteran status, or disability status.
PagerDuty is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application process. Should you require accommodation, please email email@example.com and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.
PagerDuty verifies work authorization in accordance with the requirements of your local jurisdiction.
Learn more about our culture by checking us out on Instagram @PagerDutyLife!