We are interviewing and onboarding 100% virtually at this time. PagerDuty is focused on inclusion and employee well-being by building a culture that isn’t location specific and gives equal opportunity to everyone—regardless of where you are working. Unless your job requirements make it necessary to be in a company office, you may choose to work in-office, remotely, or hybrid.
Why We Need You
PagerDuty is looking for a paid marketer to help drive acquisition and new logo growth through our Paid Media Channels, which include SEM, paid social, display, affiliate, and new channel expansion opportunities across digital. As a member of the team, you’ll be responsible for helping build and drive strategy, develop/run campaigns, and manage agency performance and relationships to help reach our target audience and achieve our New Logo goals.
How You Impact Our Vision
- You will set strategy, develop plans, launch and optimize for your channels to drive inbound lead and trial acquisition
- You will have ownership and responsibility for delivering pipeline
- Monitor, measure, analyze, and report on channel performance
- Provide dedication to Growth Marketing and Agile Marketing Teams, doing continuous testing and iteration of new ways to get quality leads into eCommerce and sales funnels
- Perform in-depth analysis and find insights into key metrics; provide recommendations for improving and scaling customer acquisition efforts
- Manage digital budget research, drive, and influence adoption of new modern marketing tactics and channels across the Growth organization
- Define acquisition opportunities to maximize current channels and explore new channels
- Take an integrated approach to media planning inclusive of all paid digital channels
- Build, maintain and monitor reports, budgets, campaign performance, ROI, and other channel metrics
- Build out tests to prove hypotheses and recommend performance optimizations
- Take a data-driven approach to manage channel programs and derive insights on strategy and performance
- Act as a business partner to internal teams to ensure acquisition goals are met
- Monitor performance marketing dashboards pointing out key areas of importance
- Help support weekly and monthly reporting of channel metrics, goals, and other KPIs
- Write creative briefs to define program objectives and KPIs, optimizing campaigns to maximize ROI
- A BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- At least 5+ years of related performance marketing experience, preferably B2B
- Deep understanding of one or more paid performance channels. Hands-on platform experience is necessary.
- Experience with Tracking & Attribution
- You stay up to date on the industry, platforms, and changes as they roll out
- A firm grasp of Web Analytics, A/B Testing, and metrics-driven performance marketing
- Strong analytical ability
- High-level autonomy, and self-motivation
- The ability to synthesize complex ideas into actionable recommendations for leadership teams
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, identify and resolve problems
- Excellent cross-functional and communication skills, especially around your ability to influence others
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline-driven
Not sure if you qualify?
Apply anyway! We extend opportunities to a broad array of candidates, including those with diverse workplace experiences and backgrounds. Whether you're new to the corporate world, returning to work after a gap in employment, or simply looking to transition or take the next step in your career path, we are excited to connect with you.
We are dedicated to providing a culture where our people are happy, enabled and inspired to do their best. One of the ways we do this is by developing a comprehensive total rewards approach that supports employees and their loved ones. As a global organization, our programs are competitive with industry standards and aligned with local laws and regulations.
Your package may include:
- Competitive salary and company equity
- Comprehensive benefits package from day one
- ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Program)
- Retirement or pension plan
- Paid parental leave - up to 22 weeks for pregnant parent, up to 12 weeks for non-pregnant parent (some countries have longer leave standards and we comply with local laws)
- Generous paid vacation time
- Paid holidays and sick leave
- Paid employee volunteer time - 20 hours per year
- Bi-annual company-wide hack weeks
- Mental wellness programs
- Dutonian Wellness Days - scheduled company-wide paid days off in addition to PTO and scheduled holidays
- HibernationDuty - a week each year when everyone at PagerDuty, with the exception of a small, coverage crew, is asked to take a much needed break to truly disconnect and recharge
PagerDuty, Inc. (NYSE:PD) is a global leader in digital operations management, serving over 14,000 customers and 850,000 users worldwide, including 65% of the Fortune 100.
For the teams who build and run digital systems, PagerDuty is the best way to manage the urgent, mission-critical work that is essential to keeping digital services always on. We make it easy to handle any unplanned task, event, or opportunity, right away.
Led by CEO Jennifer Tejada, 50% of our board of directors is comprised of women, 45% of our managers are from underrepresented groups, and we are a proud member of the Pledge 1% Movement, committed to donating 1% Equity, 1% Employee time, and 1% Product to accelerate change in our communities. We are Great Place to Work-certified™ and our product is top rated in its category on TrustRadius.
From how we build our teams to who sits in the boardroom, we hope you can see yourself at PagerDuty.
PagerDuty is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. PagerDuty does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, parental status, veteran status, or disability status.
PagerDuty is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application process. Should you require accommodation, please email email@example.com and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.
Our stewardship of the data of many thousands of customers means that a background check is required to join PagerDuty. We will, nonetheless, consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with local requirements.
PagerDuty uses the E-Verify employment verification program.