We are interviewing and onboarding 100% virtually at this time. PagerDuty is focused on inclusion and employee well-being by building a culture that isn’t location specific and gives equal opportunity to everyone—regardless of where you are working. Unless your job requirements make it necessary to be in a company office, you may choose to work in-office, remotely, or hybrid.
The Anaplan Senior Manager will play a key role as our Anaplan resource within PagerDuty. This position will focus heavily on managing the day-to-day operations of Anaplan Models by providing continuous support of the models with updates, changes and improvements, as well as building new models. This position interacts with people in both business and technical roles to create specifications and resolve issues with an eye toward continuous improvement. This position works across department and functional lines on a variety of programs that range in scope and complexity.
We're looking for an individual that is passionate and results oriented with a proven track record of on-time execution and delivery. The Anaplan System Administrator will partner with members of our Finance function, Sales Operations team and Commissions department to drive project execution, from discovery through closure. The ideal candidate will combine knowledge of Financial Forecasting, Commissions Modeling and Financial Systems (Anaplan, Hyperion, or similar cloud software) with experience driving solutions through project lifecycles.
- Perform all Anaplan System Admin duties ranging from security updates to data transfers from model to model.
- Able to convert end user requirements into solution functionality, design modeling solutions in Anaplan for various functions and can write complex formulas and troubleshoot complex planning models.
- Manage month end activities to ensure that all processes are finalized on time without issues or errors.
- Liaise with IT to support inbound and outbound data integrations to Anaplan solutions.
- Manage multi-dimensional Anaplan solutions that are scalable and flexible to the end users and support the business processes.
- Manage the software development lifecycle (design, build, test) and implementation for existing and new Anaplan models.
- Stays abreast of new Anaplan functionality and all maintenance releases and how they may be applied to existing models to enhance performance, functionality and overall utility.
- Manage SOX reporting for Anaplan SOC1 annual reporting guidelines.
- Educate other stakeholders on Anaplan architecture, functionality, business benefits and any limitations
- Maintain a network of peers for support. The Administrator needs to meet and engage with Anaplan stakeholders within FP&A, Accounting, Sales Operations and IT to gather requirements and feedback associated with complex issues/requirements.
- Special project support in streamlining and enhancing functionality of existing models as assigned by the Director of FP&A and VP, Finance or the Commissions Manager.
- Experienced with data integration between other tools such as Workday, Snowflake, etc.
- Experience with system design, testing, implementation, and end user support/training.
- 4 + years of experience with EPM solutions. 2+ years’ experience with Anaplan required.
- 4 + years of advanced modeling experience.
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills. Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently
- Ability to balance multiple projects and competing priorities.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and collaboration skills.
- Agile implementation experience preferred.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, with the ability to multi-task; an independent / flexible problem solver who can cope positively with changes in the work environment.
- Ability to respond and prioritize effectively while meeting deadlines.
Not sure if you qualify?
Apply anyway! We extend opportunities to a broad array of candidates, including those with diverse workplace experiences and backgrounds. Whether you're new to the corporate world, returning to work after a gap in employment, or simply looking to transition or take the next step in your career path, we are excited to connect with you.
We are dedicated to providing a culture where our people are happy, enabled and inspired to do their best. One of the ways we do this is by developing a comprehensive total rewards approach that supports employees and their loved ones. As a global organization, our programs are competitive with industry standards and aligned with local laws and regulations.
Your package may include:
- Competitive salary and company equity
- Comprehensive benefits package from day one
- ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Program)
- Retirement or pension plan
- Paid parental leave - up to 22 weeks for pregnant parent, up to 12 weeks for non-pregnant parent (some countries have longer leave standards and we comply with local laws)
- Generous paid vacation time
- Paid holidays and sick leave
- Paid employee volunteer time - 20 hours per year
- Bi-annual company-wide hack weeks
- Mental wellness programs
- Dutonian Wellness Days - scheduled company-wide paid days off in addition to PTO and scheduled holidays
- HibernationDuty - a week each year when everyone at PagerDuty, with the exception of a small, coverage crew, is asked to take a much needed break to truly disconnect and recharge
PagerDuty, Inc. (NYSE:PD) is a global leader in digital operations management, serving over 14,000 customers and 850,000 users worldwide, including 65% of the Fortune 100.
For the teams who build and run digital systems, PagerDuty is the best way to manage the urgent, mission-critical work that is essential to keeping digital services always on. We make it easy to handle any unplanned task, event, or opportunity, right away.
Led by CEO Jennifer Tejada, 50% of our board of directors is comprised of women, 45% of our managers are from underrepresented groups, and we are a proud member of the Pledge 1% Movement, committed to donating 1% Equity, 1% Employee time, and 1% Product to accelerate change in our communities. We are Great Place to Work-certified™ and our product is top rated in its category on TrustRadius.
From how we build our teams to who sits in the boardroom, we hope you can see yourself at PagerDuty.
PagerDuty is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. PagerDuty does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, parental status, veteran status, or disability status.
PagerDuty is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application process. Should you require accommodation, please email email@example.com and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.
Our stewardship of the data of many thousands of customers means that a background check is required to join PagerDuty. We will, nonetheless, consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with local requirements.
PagerDuty uses the E-Verify employment verification program.