Strength in Trust
At OneTrust, we exist to unlock every company's potential to thrive by doing what's good for people and planet. Using cutting-edge technology and a real-world approach to privacy, GRC, ethics, and ESG, we’ve created a no-nonsense platform to help supercharge the global push for Trust Intelligence.
This is an opportunity to lead the design and build-out the FP&A function and make a significant impact at a best-in-class growing SaaS company. As OneTrust's Vice President of FP&A, you will provide financial leadership to drive results and ensure operational efficiency across the organization. Working closely with the senior leadership team, you'll partner to enhance and integrate Finance with other functions in the business. This will include the development, presentation, and continuous improvement of the company's long-range financial model and financial management reporting. Your team will manage operating budgets, lead the preparation of materials and presentations for various audiences including the Board of Directors, and guide projects from the conceptual stages through the review process and implementation.
- Lead and build a best-in-class FP&A team that can strategically think through setting up our financial processes and tools for the future, as well as create proactive working partnerships with budget owners to ensure smooth financial operations
- Create and implement an integrated business planning process, including long-term strategic planning, forecasting and annual budgeting
- Create weekly and monthly reporting to clearly identify variances to forecast, budget, and historical expenses, provided in a clear and action-oriented format to drive decisions
- Partner with business teams to create dashboards, tools, and insights that align to each team's specific needs and financial outcomes
- Tie the company's objectives to a clear set of metrics that we can use to track our progress; understand business drivers, create the metrics to understand them, and report on them in a high impact way
- Address ad hoc financial analysis when they come up to help the business tackle the complex strategic decisions
- Skilled in financial analysis, detail-oriented, and proficient in building and using complicated data sources, financial modeling, and multi-year projections
- A proven leader with the ability to effectively manage and develop an FP&A team
- An excellent communicator and presenter with an ability to influence all levels, including senior-level executives, with strong interpersonal skills. Additionally, an excellent problem-solver, especially within a highly innovative environment
- A leader with a track record of success in delivering high-quality work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Bachelor's degree required and MBA a plus
- A finance expert with at least 10-15 years of experience in FP&A (or similar level of experience)
- Experience with Salesforce and Workday is a plus
As an employee at OneTrust, you will be a part of the OneTeam. That means equity, bonuses, unlimited PTO, and 100% paid medical benefits (and that’s just the beginning!).
Our employee rewards philosophy spans mental, physical, and emotional well-being because we want our people to succeed both in and out of the office. Some benefits differ depending on region, but here’s what you can expect from our OneTeam Total Rewards Program:
- Competitive Compensation: We offer top pay for top talent with competitive total packages including equity for all, performance bonuses, and retirement savings with match. We’re also committed to fair and equitable pay practices.
- Workstyle Flexibility: At home or in the office, we trust you to get the job done. Our people have the option to work in the office, fully remote, or a hybrid based on their role. Go green with commuter program discounts and in-office perks.
- Career Development: You’re not just joining any company; you’re joining the company that built the category-defining software platform for trust. You can become an expert and earn industry certifications with training and exams paid for by us and access to our learning & development program and guest speaker series.
- Employee Recognition: We celebrate our accomplishments the best way we know how – together. Our people are invited to attend employee appreciation social events (including our awesome annual holiday party), participate in ticket giveaways for local city events based on your home office location, and celebrate one another through our #CheersforPeers channel.
- Focus on Wellbeing: Take the vacation or volunteer - we have unlimited PTO globally. You’ll also have access to ClassPass memberships, generous company holidays and your birthday off, paid sick days, Employee Resource Groups (or, as we call them, Employee Trust Groups), and other ways to get connected or support company diversity, equity, and inclusion goals.
- Health Benefits: No package is complete without great health benefits. This role may receive company-paid employee healthcare premiums, parental leave, and access to mental health benefits and employee assistance programs. Specific benefits differ by location, so please check with your recruiter to specify what this role will receive.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career.
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
For California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, New York, Rhode Island, and Washington-based candidates: the annual base pay range for this role is listed below. Within this range, individual pay is determined by several factors, including location, job-related skills, work experience, and relevant education and/or training. This role may also be eligible for discretionary bonuses, equity, and/or commissions, as well as benefits.
Check out the following to learn more about OneTrust and its people: