Strength in Trust
OneTrust is the trust intelligence cloud platform organizations use to transform trust from an abstract concept into a measurable competitive advantage. Organizations globally use OneTrust to enable the responsible use of data while protecting the privacy rights of individuals, implement and report on their cyber security program, make their social impact goals a reality, and create a speak up culture of trust. Over 14,000 customers use OneTrust's technology, including half of the Global 2,000. OneTrust currently ranks #24 on the Forbes Cloud 100 list of top private cloud companies in the world and employs over 2,000 people in regions across North America, South America, Asia, Europe, and Australia.
The MLOps Engineer role is critical because it plays a key role in the successful deployment, management, and monitoring of machine learning models in production environments. At onetrust we are building several ML Model and deployment and operation in a secure, efficient, and effective manner, enabling onetrust to derive maximum value from their machine learning investments.
- Design the data pipelines and engineering infrastructure to support our clients’ enterprise machine learning systems at scale
- Take offline models data scientists build and turn them into a real machine learning production system
- Develop and deploy scalable tools and services for our clients to handle machine learning training and inference
- Identify and evaluate new technologies to improve performance, maintainability, and reliability of our clients’ machine learning systems
- Apply software engineering rigor and best practices to machine learning, including CI/CD, automation, etc.
- Support model development, with an emphasis on auditability, versioning, and data security
- Facilitate the development and deployment of proof-of-concept machine learning systems
- Communicate with clients to build requirements and track progress
- Experience building end-to-end systems as a Platform Engineer, ML DevOps Engineer, or or equivalent
- Experience in MLOps tools like MLFlow or Azure Machine Learning
- Strong software engineering skills in complex, multi-language systems
- Fluency in Python
- Experience working with cloud computing and database systems
- Experience building custom integrations between cloud-based systems using APIs
- Experience developing and maintaining ML systems built with open source tools
- Experience developing with containers and Kubernetes in cloud computing environments
- Ability to translate business needs to technical requirements
- Strong understanding of software testing, benchmarking, and continuous integration
- Exposure to machine learning methodology and best practices
- Exposure to deep learning approaches and modeling frameworks (PyTorch, Tensorflow, Keras, etc.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in data engineering or a related field
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- 3+ Years experience working with Cloud Platforms (i.e. Microsoft Azure, AWS, GCP)
- 3+ Years experience on Python, Databricks / Hadoop
- 3+ years experience in ML OPS
As an employee at OneTrust, you will be part of the OneTeam. That means you’ll receive support physically, mentally, and emotionally so that you can do your best work both in and out of the office. This includes comprehensive healthcare coverage, remote or hybrid workplace flexibility, flexible PTO, equity stock options, annual performance bonus opportunities, retirement account support, 14+ weeks of paid parental leave, career development opportunities, company-paid privacy certification exam fees, and much more. Specific benefits differ by country. For more information, talk to your recruiter or visit onetrust.com/careers.
Where we Work
OneTrust embraces a hybrid working model. Our Working@ OneTrust initiative is our way of clarifying where we hire, how we work together, and where we’re located in that hybrid model.
The underlying “why” for Working@ is that we are intentional about the culture that we want to create together. That includes bringing teams together, in-person, throughout the year to collaborate, build connections, learn from each other, and celebrate our wins to Finish Stronger.
We are committed to a flexible approach informed by a set of guiding principles. You’ll see that reflected in our worker designations: “Office-flex” and “Location-flex”.
- Office-flex: Like a traditional hybrid model, OneTrust “Office-flex” employees may be asked to work in an office periodically if they are within a commutable distance to a OneTrust office. This includes coming into the office for our Company Kickoff, Company All Hands, and other larger company events. Beyond that, we give our leaders and teams the flexibility to set additional guidelines based on the nature of your role.
- Location-flex: Similar to other companies’ remote policies, for OneTrust “Location-flex" roles, you will primarily work from your home office location. However, you may be required to travel to our OneTrust offices or customer sites periodically based on the nature of your role.
Each role may have specific requirements, so we encourage you to verify the location of the role with your recruiter during your first interview.
As an employee at OneTrust, you will be part of the OneTeam. That means you’ll receive support physically, mentally, and emotionally so that you can do your best work both in and out of the office. This includes comprehensive healthcare coverage, flexible PTO, equity stock options, annual performance bonus opportunities, retirement account support, 14+ weeks of paid parental leave, career development opportunities, company-paid privacy certification exam fees, and much more. Specific benefits differ by country. For more information, talk to your recruiter or visit onetrust.com/careers.
Check out the following to learn more about OneTrust and its people:
You have the right to have your personal data updated or removed. You also have the right to have a copy of the information OneTrust holds about you. Further details about these rights are available on the website in our Privacy Overview. You can change your mind at any time and have your personal data removed from our database. In order to do this you must contact us and let us know you wish to be removed. The request should be made on the Data Subject Request Form.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by local laws.