Strength in Trust
At OneTrust, we exist to unlock every company's potential to thrive by doing what's good for people and planet. Using cutting-edge technology and a real-world approach to privacy, GRC, ethics, and ESG, we’ve created a no-nonsense platform to help supercharge the global push for Trust Intelligence.
The Strategic Client Executive is responsible for revenue growth across OneTrust's highest priority current and prospective customers (15,000+ employees).
In this role, you will drive strategic engagement with C-Level Executives across different personas while building relationships as a trusted advisor. You will work to understand their unique ongoing company challenges to embed trust into the fabric of their organisations as a competitive advantage.
You will evangelise the full OneTrust product portfolio to successfully exceed revenue targets, winning and retaining business within our highest priority Enterprise accounts.
- Consistently deliver quarterly, and annual revenue goals with a focus on new business Sales
- Adopt a disciplined, multi-channel approach to building pipeline, defining strategic initiatives with teams such as BDR, Marketing & Events
- Manage the end to end sales process through strategically engaging relevant resources, such as Solution Engineers, Offering Specialists, Professional Services and Executive Leadership
- Demonstrate expertise and maturity across the full OneTrust product portfolio, in order to accurately uncover customer need and deliver value
- Thoroughly qualify sales opportunities, effectively setting customer expectations and enabling accurate pipeline forecasting
Your Experience Includes
- 10+ years in B2B full life cycle sales role selling software or related technologies.
- Experience in strategic outbound activity that results in building engagement with senior executives in assigned accounts.
- Experience closing deals with multiple stakeholders within Enterprise / Strategic accounts
- Effective sales presentation skills, forecasting, and planning skills
- Excellent written and oral communication as well as organisational skills
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com or similar CRM solutions.
- Willingness to travel, as job requires (Estimated 20-30%)
- Confident with excellent communication skills (must be able to effectively communicate with C-Level Executives
- Disciplined sales processes and CRM hygiene
- Phenomenal relationship-builder, both internally and externally
- Proficient networker
- Consultative sales style
- Strategic thinker
- Must be fluent in English and native in German
- Experience in Privacy, Security, Third-Party Risk management
- CIPP/E or CIPM certified
Check out the following to learn more about this role:
As an employee at OneTrust, you will be a part of the OneTeam. That means equity, bonuses, unlimited PTO, and 100% paid medical benefits (and that’s just the beginning!).
Our employee rewards philosophy spans mental, physical, and emotional well-being because we want our people to succeed both in and out of the office. Some benefits differ depending on region, but here’s what you can expect from our OneTeam Total Rewards Program:
Competitive Compensation: We offer top pay for top talent with competitive total packages including equity for all, performance bonuses, and retirement savings with match. We’re also committed to fair and equitable pay practices.
Workstyle Flexibility: At home or in the office, we trust you to get the job done. Our people have the option to work in the office, fully remote, or a hybrid based on their role. Explore a new country with our short- and long-term global mobility program, and go green with commuter program discounts, and in-office perks (free food, drinks, and happy hours, anybody?).
Career Development: You’re not just joining any company; you’re joining the #1 fastest growing company on the 2020 Inc. 500 and the category-defining software platform for trust. You can become an expert and earn industry certifications with training and exams paid for by us and access to our learning & development program and guest speaker series.
Employee Recognition: We celebrate our accomplishments the best way we know how – together. Our people are invited to attend employee appreciation social events (including our awesome annual holiday party), participate in ticket giveaways for local city events based on your home office location, and celebrate one another through our #CheersforPeers channel.
Focus on Wellbeing: Take the vacation or volunteer - we have unlimited PTO globally. You’ll also have access to ClassPass memberships, generous company holidays and your birthday off, paid sick days, Employee Resource Groups (or, as we call them, Employee Trust Groups), and other ways to get connected or support company diversity, equity, and inclusion goals.
Health Benefits: No package is complete without great health benefits. This role may receive company-paid employee healthcare premiums, parental leave, and access to mental health benefits and employee assistance programs. Specific benefits differ by location, so please check with your recruiter to specify what this role will receive.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career.
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.