Strength in Trust
At OneTrust, we exist to unlock every company's potential to thrive by doing what's good for people and planet. Using cutting-edge technology and a real-world approach to privacy, GRC, ethics, and ESG, we’ve created a no-nonsense platform to help supercharge the global push for Trust Intelligence.
We are looking for a Product Manager to join our GRC Product Team. The Product Manager will lead, develop and execute the product strategy and roadmap for a product offering within our GRC and Security Assurance Cloud. Product Managers are key members in translating market needs into new product opportunities while supporting existing product features to improve customer experiences.
- Design and execute product roadmap based on customer interaction, requests, competitive research and feature value vs. Time to complete
- Drive product initiatives and lead geographically distributed cross-functional teams
- Develop on-going messaging and communications strategy for customers and partners that differentiates the OneTrust platform
- Set and clearly communicate development objectives, needs, and status of projects to internal stakeholders and customers
- Act as a Domain Expert for the OneTrust application to conduct live customer training sessions and provide internal knowledge transfer and support
Someone who thrives under pressure in a fast-paced environment while juggling multiple personas and prioritize competing tasks and deadlines to deliver on aggressive timelines. You are a self-starter – someone who is proactive in identifying potential roadblocks. Someone who understands their strengths and willing to share that knowledge with others, who can quickly iterate based on industry trends and the competitive landscape. You are constantly willing to help, no matter the task.
Your Experience Includes:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical or business field
- 4 - 8 years of relevant experience in an enterprise software development environment
- 1- 3 years of experience as a Product Manager
- Experience building products for governance, risk, and/or compliance
- Experience managing product roadmap and document goals and themes
- Experience driving product features to improve positioning, given outline of product strategy
- Experience managing customer commitments for modules
- Recent experience using an Agile/Scrum methodology to build world class software
- Demonstrated business analysis skills and experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills – must feel comfortable presenting to customers, internal stakeholders and executive audiences
- Previous experience in a B2B environment with multiple parties involved and/or impacted by potential changes to the product
- Strong knowledge or experience in enterprise and/or operational risk management.
- CIPP/E or CIPM certified
Check out the following to learn more about this role:
- What is OneTrust? (Video)
- Working at OneTrust (Video)
- Why Sales at OneTrust? (Video)
- Your Ultimate Guide to Careers at OneTrust (Blog)
As an employee at OneTrust, you will be a part of the OneTeam. That means equity, bonuses, unlimited PTO, and 100% paid medical benefits (and that’s just the beginning!).
Our employee rewards philosophy spans mental, physical, and emotional well-being because we want our people to succeed both in and out of the office. Some benefits differ depending on region, but here’s what you can expect from our OneTeam Total Rewards Program:
Competitive Compensation: We offer top pay for top talent with competitive total packages including equity for all, performance bonuses, and retirement savings with match. We’re also committed to fair and equitable pay practices.
Workstyle Flexibility: At home or in the office, we trust you to get the job done. Our people have the option to work in the office, fully remote, or a hybrid based on their role. Explore a new country with our short- and long-term global mobility program, and go green with commuter program discounts, and in-office perks (free food, drinks, and happy hours, anybody?).
Career Development: You’re not just joining any company; you’re joining the #1 fastest growing company on the 2020 Inc. 500 and the category-defining software platform for trust. You can become an expert and earn industry certifications with training and exams paid for by us and access to our learning & development program and guest speaker series.
Employee Recognition: We celebrate our accomplishments the best way we know how – together. Our people are invited to attend employee appreciation social events (including our awesome annual holiday party), participate in ticket giveaways for local city events based on your home office location, and celebrate one another through our #CheersforPeers channel.
Focus on Wellbeing: Take the vacation or volunteer - we have unlimited PTO globally. You’ll also have access to ClassPass memberships, generous company holidays and your birthday off, paid sick days, Employee Resource Groups (or, as we call them, Employee Trust Groups), and other ways to get connected or support company diversity, equity, and inclusion goals.
Health Benefits: No package is complete without great health benefits. This role may receive company-paid employee healthcare premiums, parental leave, and access to mental health benefits and employee assistance programs. Specific benefits differ by location, so please check with your recruiter to specify what this role will receive.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career.
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.