Strength in Trust
Our goal at OneTrust is to bring the power of trust to companies all over the world. Using cutting-edge technology and a real-world approach to ethics, compliance, privacy, security, and third-party risk, we’ve created a no-nonsense platform to help supercharge the global push for trust.
This role is part of new Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) team directly supporting the CFO and executive team. The FP&A team will 1) explain the drivers of business performance to senior leadership; 2) create annual and long-range strategic plans to inform financial targets; 3) build innovative dashboards that offer insights on risks and opportunities; and 4) partner with operational and sales teams on special initiatives.
- Lead the month-end close and planning process
- Create forecast models that integrate historical data and business strategy
- Leverage SQL to deep dive operational data and build automated dashboards
- Advise operational and sales leaders on the financial impacts of growth initiatives
- Effectively communicate insights to key stakeholders
- A team player who thrives in a fast-paced environment, pays attention to detail, and enjoys solving complex problems
- Passionate about OneTrust mission and product
Your Experience Includes
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting, Math, Statistics, or related field
- MBA preferred
- 5 to 7 years of experience in FP&A, Corporate Finance, Investment Banking, Private Equity
- A proven track record of delivering results and managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Communication skills to engage cross-functional and cross-border teams
- Strong data analysis and problem-solving skills that impacted your organization
- Strong business acumen and structured thinking
- Advanced data analytics (SQL) and data visualization skills
As an employee at OneTrust, you will be a part of the OneTeam. That means equity, bonuses, unlimited PTO, and 100% paid medical benefits (and that’s just the beginning!).
Our employee rewards philosophy spans mental, physical, and emotional well-being because we want our people to succeed both in and out of the office. Some benefits differ depending on region, but here’s what you can expect from our OneTeam Total Rewards Program:
- Competitive Compensation: We offer top pay for top talent with competitive total packages including equity for all, performance bonuses, and retirement savings with match. We’re also committed to fair and equitable pay practices.
- Workstyle Flexibility: At home or in the office, we trust you to get the job done. Our people have the option to work in the office, fully remote, or a hybrid based on their role. Explore a new country with our short- and long-term global mobility program, and go green with commuter program discounts, and in-office perks (free food, drinks, and happy hours, anybody?).
- Career Development: You’re not just joining any company; you’re joining the #1 fastest growing company on the 2020 Inc. 500 and the category-defining software platform for trust. You can become an expert and earn industry certifications with training and exams paid for by us and access to our learning & development program and guest speaker series.
- Employee Recognition: We celebrate our accomplishments the best way we know how – together. Our people are invited to attend employee appreciation social events (including our awesome annual holiday party), participate in ticket giveaways for local city events based on your home office location, and celebrate one another through our #CheersforPeers channel.
- Focus on Wellbeing: Take the vacation or volunteer - we have unlimited PTO globally. You’ll also have access to ClassPass memberships, generous company holidays and your birthday off, paid sick days, Employee Resource Groups (or, as we call them, Employee Trust Groups), and other ways to get connected or support company diversity, equity, and inclusion goals.
- Health Benefits: No package is complete without great health benefits. This role may receive company-paid employee healthcare premiums, parental leave, and access to mental health benefits and employee assistance programs. Specific benefits differ by location, so please check with your recruiter to specify what this role will receive.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.