Strength in Trust
Our goal at OneTrust is to bring the power of trust to companies all over the world. Using cutting-edge technology and a real-world approach to ethics, compliance, privacy, security, and third-party risk, we’ve created a no-nonsense platform to help supercharge the global push for trust.
Serve as one of the primary liaisons between the field sales team, partner and business development teams, and our corporate marketing team. In this role you will generate awareness and create demand using a variety of marketing vehicles and tactics, including, but not limited to regional trade shows, professional associations, field events, demand campaigns, webinars, and advertising programs. The primary objective is to create regional awareness and sales pipeline through execution of marketing programs, as well as ensure thorough coverage of the total addressable market leveraging various marketing distribution channels.
- Work as primary liaison with Sales and Field Marketing leadership to create and execute a field marketing plan which supports business growth and drives brand awareness, leads, demand and pipeline; in line with global sales and marketing priorities
- Assist regional sales team through brand awareness within country, generating and nurturing MQLs, pipeline and ARR for your region through localised messaging
- Localise and create targeted campaigns to drive demand through a variety of marketing channels including: email marketing, webinars, localised gated content, banner and LI ads, sponsored activity and other channels
- Manage third party organisations and publications on content syndication, local webinars, banner ads and sponsorship of physical and virtual events
- Working cross functionally with other marketing teams to create, support, and carry out field marketing programs: including: Partner Marketing Demand Gen, Product Marketing, Translations, PR and Brand
- Own local website and social media channels, working closely with field sales, translations, brand and global PR team on selecting best messaging and content
- Own Translations to ensure timely and accurate translations of marketing materials through in-house localisation team, as well as provide direct translations when needed.
- Working alongside Field Event Specialists to execute and manage events and programs with emails, promotions, correct messaging, speaking sessions and timely follow-up
- Collaborate with PR and Content teams to identify customer success stories and turn them into referenceable case studies as well as aligning regional roll-out of announcements and develop relationships with regional media publications
- Track and analyse campaign activity and results and its impact to sales pipeline, revenue and sales cycle length. Supporting weekly reporting to sales, MKT leadership, and executive as needed
- Share and develop best practices across regional field marketing and corporate marketing teams
- A quick learner with ability to thrive in a fast-moving environment
- Strong organizational skills with clear attention to detail
- An excellent communicator
- Native French
Your Experience Includes
French Native Speaker
- BA/BS degree in business or marketing or equivalent
- 3-8 years of relevant experience, enterprise software preferred
- Excellent communication, writing, editing, and project management skills
- Clearly understands technology and can abstract business/solution value
- Exposure to and familiarity with a wide variety of marketing systems across multiple disciplines (email automation, Google AdWords, webinar programs, analytics, etc)
- Proven ability to work under tight deadlines with limited resources
- Passion for working in a lean, fast-paced organisation, and desire to own and refine processes
- Willingness to travel as needed, up to 30%
As an employee at OneTrust, you will be a part of the OneTeam. That means equity, bonuses, unlimited PTO, and 100% paid medical benefits (and that’s just the beginning!).
Our employee rewards philosophy spans mental, physical, and emotional well-being because we want our people to succeed both in and out of the office. Some benefits differ depending on region, but here’s what you can expect from our OneTeam Total Rewards Program:
- Competitive Compensation: We offer top pay for top talent with competitive total packages including equity for all, performance bonuses, and retirement savings with match. We’re also committed to fair and equitable pay practices.
- Workstyle Flexibility: At home or in the office, we trust you to get the job done. Our people have the option to work in the office, fully remote, or a hybrid based on their role. Explore a new country with our short- and long-term global mobility program, and go green with commuter program discounts, and in-office perks (free food, drinks, and happy hours, anybody?).
- Career Development: You’re not just joining any company; you’re joining the #1 fastest growing company on the 2020 Inc. 500 and the category-defining software platform for trust. You can become an expert and earn industry certifications with training and exams paid for by us and access to our learning & development program and guest speaker series.
- Employee Recognition: We celebrate our accomplishments the best way we know how – together. Our people are invited to attend employee appreciation social events (including our awesome annual holiday party), participate in ticket giveaways for local city events based on your home office location, and celebrate one another through our #CheersforPeers channel.
- Focus on Wellbeing: Take the vacation or volunteer - we have unlimited PTO globally. You’ll also have access to ClassPass memberships, generous company holidays and your birthday off, paid sick days, Employee Resource Groups (or, as we call them, Employee Trust Groups), and other ways to get connected or support company diversity, equity, and inclusion goals.
- Health Benefits: No package is complete without great health benefits. This role may receive company-paid employee healthcare premiums, parental leave, and access to mental health benefits and employee assistance programs. Specific benefits differ by location, so please check with your recruiter to specify what this role will receive.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by local laws.
You have the right to have your personal data updated or removed. You also have the right to have a copy of the information OneTrust holds about you. Further details about these rights are available on the website in our Privacy Overview. You can change your mind at any time and have your personal data removed from our database. In order to do this you must contact us and let us know you wish to be removed. The request should be made on the Data Subject Request Form.