Strength in Trust
Our goal at OneTrust is to bring the power of trust to companies all over the world. Using cutting-edge technology and a real-world approach to ethics, compliance, privacy, security, and third-party risk, we’ve created a no-nonsense platform to help supercharge the global push for trust.
We are looking for a dynamic Product Manager to lead, develop and execute the product strategy and roadmap for our OneTrust web properties. The Product Manager is responsible in ensuring that all members of the web team are delivering value to the organization and becoming closely familiar with the needs and priorities of the customers and stakeholders. As Product Manager, you will gather enhancement requests, schedule releases and coordinate sprints. Identify user needs, clearly understand and communicate business value opportunities and work with the cross-functional teams to manage product releases. This role is responsible for seamlessly launching products with performance objectives that align to key marketing goals and tracking performance metrics.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to analyze the needs and align product roadmap towards strategic goals
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Web Marketing, Product Marketing and other stakeholders to understand web needs and translate them into product features
- Liaise with engineering teams and stakeholders to plan, schedule, and deliver features and enhancements and manage scope for releases
- Develop scope and define backlog items (Epic/features/user-stories/a-b testing) that guide the Agile website development team
- Solve product related problems, make decisions in the interest of the user/business, complete trade-off analysis to stay on track towards business deliverable commitments
- Collaborate with content and UX partners to define and develop personas and ensure the web experience is evolving to best support the needs of all customer segments across business units
- Collaborate with the analytics team to define and measure outcomes of work and monitor site performance against KPIs
- Possess a fundamental understanding of end-to-end customer experience integration and dependencies
- Collaborate with stakeholders and with to the Pod during the visioning and concept development of a sprint
- Accountable for the deliverable of sprints, business goals and communicating any needs with business partners
- Highly collaborative with a deep sense of ownership and accountability to the team and company.
- Excellent project manager with ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Impeccable attention to detail, demanding excellence in every deliverable
- Team-player and builder who can execute and thrive in a fast-paced environment and startup culture; strong decision maker with the ability to reorient teams and drive execution cross-functionally when priorities change or are ambiguous
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills; a natural storyteller and creative problem solver; a collaborator with constant curiosity and learning mentality
- Passion for working in a lean, fast-paced organization, and desire to own and refine processes
- An energetic and can-do attitude with ability to rally teams around an initiative
- Bias to action and a passion for winning.
Your Experience Includes
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical or business field
- 5+ years of relevant experience in an enterprise software development environment
- 2-3+ years of experience as a product manager for a web product
- Recent experience using an Agile/Scrum methodology to build world class software
- Proficient in JIRA and Confluence; experience with Wordpress and Adobe AEM highly preferred
- Knowledge of user-centered design principles and basic understanding of web analytics
- Demonstrated business analysis skills and experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills – must feel comfortable presenting to customers, internal stakeholders and executive audiences
- Previous experience in a B2B environment with multiple parties involved and/or impacted by potential changes to the product
As an employee at OneTrust, you will be a part of the OneTeam. That means equity, bonuses, unlimited PTO, and 100% paid medical benefits (and that’s just the beginning!).
Our employee rewards philosophy spans mental, physical, and emotional well-being because we want our people to succeed both in and out of the office. Some benefits differ depending on region, but here’s what you can expect from our OneTeam Total Rewards Program:
- Competitive Compensation: We offer top pay for top talent with competitive total packages including equity for all, performance bonuses, and retirement savings with match. We’re also committed to fair and equitable pay practices.
- Workstyle Flexibility: At home or in the office, we trust you to get the job done. Our people have the option to work in the office, fully remote, or a hybrid based on their role. Explore a new country with our short- and long-term global mobility program, and go green with commuter program discounts, and in-office perks (free food, drinks, and happy hours, anybody?).
- Career Development: You’re not just joining any company; you’re joining the #1 fastest growing company on the 2020 Inc. 500 and the category-defining software platform for trust. You can become an expert and earn industry certifications with training and exams paid for by us and access to our learning & development program and guest speaker series.
- Employee Recognition: We celebrate our accomplishments the best way we know how – together. Our people are invited to attend employee appreciation social events (including our awesome annual holiday party), participate in ticket giveaways for local city events based on your home office location, and celebrate one another through our #CheersforPeers channel.
- Focus on Wellbeing: Take the vacation or volunteer - we have unlimited PTO globally. You’ll also have access to ClassPass memberships, generous company holidays and your birthday off, paid sick days, Employee Resource Groups (or, as we call them, Employee Trust Groups), and other ways to get connected or support company diversity, equity, and inclusion goals.
- Health Benefits: No package is complete without great health benefits. This role may receive company-paid employee healthcare premiums, parental leave, and access to mental health benefits and employee assistance programs. Specific benefits differ by location, so please check with your recruiter to specify what this role will receive.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.