Strength in Trust
Our goal at OneTrust is to bring the power of trust to companies all over the world. Using cutting-edge technology and a real-world approach to ethics, compliance, privacy, security, and third-party risk, we’ve created a no-nonsense platform to help supercharge the global push for trust.
We are looking for a web content strategist with a passion for driving results through an audience-centered lens. The Web Content Strategy Manager will work with complex concepts, refining voice and tone, and writing compelling web page copy that is designed to meet user needs and produce measurable results for our organization. The ideal candidate should demonstrate a solid aptitude for content strategy and content writing, and be a collaborative, creative thinker, have a basic understanding of SEO and keyword optimization, and excellent stakeholder relationship skills.
You will perform content audits, perform gap analyses, make recommendations, and develop web content that aligns business objectives and user needs. You will develop and evolve web page templates to support buyers at all phases of their journey. And you’ll collaborate with the web production team to manage the use of templates and page components, suggest new components, and make publishing process improvements. You have ideally supported at least one content management system migration or website redesign. Performance indicators we measure include traffic from organic search, engagement rate, accessibility, readability, time on site, and referrals to high value forms.
- Provide guidance for website messaging hierarchy and information architecture, updates, and enhancements to ensure our website is user focused and provides intuitive desktop and mobile experiences
- Collaborate with the Campaigns team and Product Marketing to build and optimize new user journeys that are engaging, targeted to relevant audience profiles, and align with company brand and messaging
- Manage workflow and execute incoming website change requests, ensuring timelines are met for multiple tasks with shifting priorities on the web team
- With support from cross-functional team, manage the end-to-end website optimization roadmap, including prioritization, requirements gathering, implementation, measurement, analysis, and next-step recommendations
- Create unique content customized for the web, that is on-brand, search optimized, differentiates us from our competitors, and conveys our value’ You will be responsible for ensuring consistent brand verbal style across our websites
- Collaborate with core Product Marketing, Campaigns, UX, and Creative teams to ensure website content and experience drives conversion and other webpage KPIs
- Work with the website SEO Manager on optimization, tracking, and growth strategies
- Collaborate with internal teams to develop a plan to make sure we are offering on-page and/or asset content for each phase of the buyer journey
- Prepare content for publishing with relevant images, copy, metadata, tracking, tagging etc.
- Always be thinking about the website visitor, and how we can be relentlessly customer-focused and provide the best possible experiences
- Highly collaborative with a deep sense of ownership and accountability to the team and company
- Excellent project manager with ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Impeccable attention to detail, demanding excellence in every deliverable
- Team-player and builder who can execute and thrive in a fast-paced environment and startup culture; strong decision maker with the ability to reorient teams and drive execution cross-functionally when priorities change or are ambiguous
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills; a natural storyteller and creative problem solver; a collaborator with constant curiosity and learning mentality
- Passion for working in a lean, fast-paced organization, and desire to own and refine processes
- An energetic and can-do attitude with ability to rally teams around an initiative
- Bias to action and a passion for winning
Your Experience Includes
- 8+ years professional experience in marketing or related field
- 3+ years of B2B SaaS marketing experience
- Bachelor’s in marketing, design, business, or related field experience
- Exceptional website copywriting and editing skills
- Experience contributing content for website redesigns and content management system migrations
- Experience in enterprise-level CMS (Wordpress, Adobe AEM), Salesforce CRM and analytics tools (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics)
- Experience working on content strategy, user journeys, or audience segmentation
- Understanding of SEO best practices, ability to write metadata
- Strong analytical skills, able to translate data-driven insights into marketing strategy recommendations
- Experience partnering with cross-functional teams in a matrixed organization and building influential and collaborative relationships
As an employee at OneTrust, you will be a part of the OneTeam. That means equity, bonuses, unlimited PTO, and 100% paid medical benefits (and that’s just the beginning!).
Our employee rewards philosophy spans mental, physical, and emotional well-being because we want our people to succeed both in and out of the office. Some benefits differ depending on region, but here’s what you can expect from our OneTeam Total Rewards Program:
- Competitive Compensation: We offer top pay for top talent with competitive total packages including equity for all, performance bonuses, and retirement savings with match. We’re also committed to fair and equitable pay practices.
- Workstyle Flexibility: At home or in the office, we trust you to get the job done. Our people have the option to work in the office, fully remote, or a hybrid based on their role. Explore a new country with our short- and long-term global mobility program, and go green with commuter program discounts, and in-office perks (free food, drinks, and happy hours, anybody?).
- Career Development: You’re not just joining any company; you’re joining the #1 fastest growing company on the 2020 Inc. 500 and the category-defining software platform for trust. You can become an expert and earn industry certifications with training and exams paid for by us and access to our learning & development program and guest speaker series.
- Employee Recognition: We celebrate our accomplishments the best way we know how – together. Our people are invited to attend employee appreciation social events (including our awesome annual holiday party), participate in ticket giveaways for local city events based on your home office location, and celebrate one another through our #CheersforPeers channel.
- Focus on Wellbeing: Take the vacation or volunteer - we have unlimited PTO globally. You’ll also have access to ClassPass memberships, generous company holidays and your birthday off, paid sick days, Employee Resource Groups (or, as we call them, Employee Trust Groups), and other ways to get connected or support company diversity, equity, and inclusion goals.
- Health Benefits: No package is complete without great health benefits. This role may receive company-paid employee healthcare premiums, parental leave, and access to mental health benefits and employee assistance programs. Specific benefits differ by location, so please check with your recruiter to specify what this role will receive.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.