Strength in Trust
Our goal at OneTrust is to bring the power of trust to companies all over the world. Using cutting-edge technology and a real-world approach to ethics, compliance, privacy, security, and third-party risk, we’ve created a no-nonsense platform to help supercharge the global push for trust.
We're looking for an Associate Technical Account Manager (TAM) to join our Professional Services team. In this role, you will act as a product expert and advocate for our enterprise, strategic customers from post-implementation to renewal. As an Associate TAM, you will be assigned to a small number of customers and be responsible for the success of those accounts. Your main goal will be to ensure our key customers are happy and satisfied with all of the products they have purchased. You will be responsible for managing the customer relationship, ensuring they are getting full value out the tool, partnering with our Sales, Product, Engineering, and Consulting teams to provide the highest level of support, and working to ensure adoption and growth within your accounts. As the customers you support grow with OneTrust, the scope of work will expand as well as you will be responsible for supporting all live products.
- Create long-term relationships and act as a product/solution expert for the customer
- Work daily with key customer stakeholders to provide guidance and product expertise
- Accelerate customer solutions through knowledge of their business and best practice guidance
- Provide timely account or issue executive level summary status reports both internally and to the customer
- Deliver proactive communication and manage mission-critical issues
- Align customer’s technical roadmap with our product roadmap
- Advocate for your customer by sharing their key business requirements internally with our Product and Engineering teams
- Provide training on new features and accelerate adoption by understanding of their usage
- Manage customer feature requests and provide timely updates and visibility to the customer
- Understand each customer's industry and privacy management strategy in order to help customer utilize the OneTrust platform to its fullest and derive maximum business value
- Deliver quarterly business reviews to communicate strategically with your customers and their executive teams to gauge progress and ensure alignment
- Monitor adoption and customer usage to ensure customers are improving how they are leveraging their products
- Excellent with your communication and presentation skills
- Able to manage multiple accounts simultaneously
- Proficient in the products you have been exposed to, and possess the ability to learn the entire product suite
- Empathetic to your customers, advocating for their success
- Looking for a longer-term relationship with your customers
- Steady in the face of business-critical issues and capable of handling customer escalations
- Hard working, determined
- Used to working at a fast pace
- Able to take information and process it quickly
- Independent, but also a team player
- Willing to travel, job requires (Estimated 10-20%)
Your Experience Includes
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Engineering, Math or related subject
- 1-3 years in a client-facing role within professional services, technical consulting
- 1+ years of previous experience in Technical Account Management, Strategic Account Management, Customer Success, or Support Account Management
- Effective customer-facing communication skills. Proven success in and genuine enthusiasm for working directly with customer
- Proven ability to engage across corporate functions (Professional Services, Engineering, Sales and Product Management)
- Practical experience in troubleshooting software and web services
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to chair meetings or host webinars
- Strategic thinking, problem-solving, and decision-making capabilities
- Ability to build relationships with key customer relationship at all levels, including C-suite level
- Strong entrepreneurial skills to excel in a complex and rapidly evolving environment
- Experience within the Technology/SaaS industry preferred
- Experience in using software for sales such as Salesforce preferred
- Experience with API's, HTML, CSS preferred
- CIPP/E or CIPM certified
Videos to Learn More
- Tune in to a recent virtual panel we held with 4 employees from our Professional Services team to learn what it’s like to be in their shoes.
- Watch here to learn more about our hiring process, interview tips, and OneTrust culture from our Recruiters.
As an employee at OneTrust, you will be a part of the OneTeam. That means equity, bonuses, unlimited PTO, and 100% paid medical benefits (and that’s just the beginning!).
Our employee rewards philosophy spans mental, physical, and emotional well-being because we want our people to succeed both in and out of the office. Some benefits differ depending on region, but here’s what you can expect from our OneTeam Total Rewards Program:
- Competitive Compensation: We offer top pay for top talent with competitive total packages including equity for all, performance bonuses, and retirement savings with match. We’re also committed to fair and equitable pay practices.
- Workstyle Flexibility: At home or in the office, we trust you to get the job done. Our people have the option to work in the office, fully remote, or a hybrid based on their role. Explore a new country with our short- and long-term global mobility program, and go green with commuter program discounts, and in-office perks (free food, drinks, and happy hours, anybody?).
- Career Development: You’re not just joining any company; you’re joining the #1 fastest growing company on the 2020 Inc. 500 and the category-defining software platform for trust. You can become an expert and earn industry certifications with training and exams paid for by us and access to our learning & development program and guest speaker series.
- Employee Recognition: We celebrate our accomplishments the best way we know how – together. Our people are invited to attend employee appreciation social events (including our awesome annual holiday party), participate in ticket giveaways for local city events based on your home office location, and celebrate one another through our #CheersforPeers channel.
- Focus on Wellbeing: Take the vacation or volunteer - we have unlimited PTO globally. You’ll also have access to ClassPass memberships, generous company holidays and your birthday off, paid sick days, Employee Resource Groups (or, as we call them, Employee Trust Groups), and other ways to get connected or support company diversity, equity, and inclusion goals.
- Health Benefits: No package is complete without great health benefits. This role may receive company-paid employee healthcare premiums, parental leave, and access to mental health benefits and employee assistance programs. Specific benefits differ by location, so please check with your recruiter to specify what this role will receive.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, colour, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by local laws.
You have the right to have your personal data updated or removed. You also have the right to have a copy of the information OneTrust holds about you. Further details about these rights are available on the website in our Privacy Overview. You can change your mind at any time and have your personal data removed from our database. In order to do this you must contact us and let us know you wish to be removed. The request should be made on the Data Subject Request Form.