Strength in Trust
Our goal at OneTrust is to bring the power of trust to companies all over the world. Using cutting-edge technology and a real-world approach to ethics, compliance, privacy, security, and third-party risk, we’ve created a no-nonsense platform to help supercharge the global push for trust.
OneTrust is investing significant resources to deliver successful revenue increase in the OneTrust DataGovernance Offering. Offering Solution Specialists have a critical role and responsibility to deliver new client acquisition in Enterprise zero-base accounts, while also ensuring successful relationships and revenue growth with existing customers.
- Acquire new customers through successful prospecting and sales cycles to closure
- Target, identify and close add-on business with existing customers
- Assist in renewing existing customers
- Collaborate with cross-functional sales teams and client success functions
- Maintain accurate pipeline reporting and quarterly revenue goals
- Understand customers’ business needs and take a consultative approach in handling aspects of sales cycle to include proposal development and product demonstrations
- Qualify sales opportunities, set proper customer expectations, handle negotiations, and accurately forecast to management
- Communicate effectively with all levels (C, SVP, VP, Dir, etc..) and key decision makers
- Meet and exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual qualified meeting and revenue goals
- Confident with excellent communication skills (must be able to effectively communicate with C-Level Executives
- Disciplined sales processes and CRM hygiene
- Balanced focus on new prospecting activity and deal-advancing activities
- Hunting mentality
Your Experience Includes
- 7+ years of selling B2B Enterprise level software or related technologies
- 1+ year of [required offering experience]
- Strong track record of performance
- Previous experience running sales presentation/demos
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com or similar CRM solution
- Experience in Governance, Risk, and Compliance
- CIPP/E or CIPM certified
As an employee at OneTrust, you will be a part of the OneTeam. That means equity, bonuses, unlimited PTO, and 100% paid medical benefits (and that’s just the beginning!).
Our employee rewards philosophy spans mental, physical, and emotional well-being because we want our people to succeed both in and out of the office. Some benefits differ depending on region, but here’s what you can expect from our OneTeam Total Rewards Program:
- Competitive Compensation: We offer top pay for top talent with competitive total packages including equity for all, performance bonuses, and retirement savings with match. We’re also committed to fair and equitable pay practices.
- Workstyle Flexibility: At home or in the office, we trust you to get the job done. Our people have the option to work in the office, fully remote, or a hybrid based on their role. Explore a new country with our short- and long-term global mobility program, and go green with commuter program discounts, and in-office perks (free food, drinks, and happy hours, anybody?).
- Career Development: You’re not just joining any company; you’re joining the #1 fastest growing company on the 2020 Inc. 500 and the category-defining software platform for trust. You can become an expert and earn industry certifications with training and exams paid for by us and access to our learning & development program and guest speaker series.
- Employee Recognition: We celebrate our accomplishments the best way we know how – together. Our people are invited to attend employee appreciation social events (including our awesome annual holiday party), participate in ticket giveaways for local city events based on your home office location, and celebrate one another through our #CheersforPeers channel.
- Focus on Wellbeing: Take the vacation or volunteer - we have unlimited PTO globally. You’ll also have access to ClassPass memberships, generous company holidays and your birthday off, paid sick days, Employee Resource Groups (or, as we call them, Employee Trust Groups), and other ways to get connected or support company diversity, equity, and inclusion goals.
- Health Benefits: No package is complete without great health benefits. This role may receive company-paid employee healthcare premiums, parental leave, and access to mental health benefits and employee assistance programs. Specific benefits differ by location, so please check with your recruiter to specify what this role will receive.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.