Strength in Trust
Our goal at OneTrust is to bring the power of trust to companies all over the world. Using cutting-edge technology and a real-world approach to ethics, compliance, privacy, security, and third-party risk, we’ve created a no-nonsense platform to help supercharge the global push for trust.
OneTrust is investing significant resources to deliver successful revenue increase in the Enterprise client segment for our specialist PreferenceChoice offering. Enterprise Account Executives have a critical role and responsibility to support our Client Executives to deliver new client acquisition in zero-base accounts, while also ensuring successful relationships and revenue growth with existing customers.
- Act as a Specialist Sales overlay, being responsible for supporting the Enterprise Client Executive team to uncover net new business opportunities as well as expand new business into our existing clients.
- Act as a subject matter expert and strategic partner to address customer and prospect requirements.
- Craft solutions to generate new business initiatives, drive adoption and usage, and create value.
- Understand customers’ business needs and take a consultative approach in handling aspects of the sales cycle to include proposal development and product demonstrations
- Work collaboratively with other OneTrust employees across the organization to ensure customer expectations are met and exceed when possible
- Pro-actively collect, analyze, and share customer feedback with colleagues in the professional services, sales, and R&D teams through regular business reviews with customers.
- Meet and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual logo and revenue goals.
- An excellent communicator
- Naturally curious
- A strategic thinker
- Enthusiastic about solving customer problems
- Structured and consultative in you sales approach
- Coachable and open to new ideas
- A team player
Your Experience Includes
- Minimum 3-5 years selling B2B software or related technologies
- Effective sales presentation skills, forecasting, and planning skills
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com or similar CRM solutions.
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding target goals.
- Experience in Consent and Preference Software
- CIPP/E Certified
- Knowledge of the Legal/regulatory market
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by local laws.
You have the right to have your personal data updated or removed. You also have the right to have a copy of the information OneTrust holds about you. Further details about these rights are available on the website in our Privacy Overview. You can change your mind at any time and have your personal data removed from our database. In order to do this you must contact us and let us know you wish to be removed. The request should be made on the Data Subject Request Form.