Strength in Trust
Our goal at OneTrust is to bring the power of trust to companies all over the world. Using cutting-edge technology and a real-world approach to ethics, compliance, privacy, security, and third-party risk, we’ve created a no-nonsense platform to help supercharge the global push for trust.
At OneTrust our Professional Services Organisation (PSO) is responsible for making our customers successful. We help customers set up our products and get value out of them. As such we’re on the front line to make sure our customers adopt and get the maximum business benefit from their investment in our products.
The Professional Services Enablement Consultant role is critical to the success of PSO by making sure that the global PSO team is focused on the right strategic goals, executing against them and goes to market as a joined up, global services organisation.
- Provide change management expertise to ensure that initiatives and activities are managed in a considered, consistent fashion so that they land and are embedded globally
- Helps ensure there is consistency in approaches and ways of working between the global team
- Help drive a step change in project management hygiene and discipline within teams around areas such as time writing, meaningful status tracking and implementation momentum and pace
- Responsible for driving internal capability building across Consulting, Project Management and behavioural skills
- Support the training for new joiners and evergreen and improve content as well as support the ongoing improvement of the overall PSO onboarding experience
- Support the delivery of weekly PSO wide training, quarterly/monthly community events such as Quarterly kick offs and Ask Me Anything events and input into the PSO Internal Portal.
- Create, manage, and evergreen documentation and training guides to support our PSO people with new initiatives, process changes and implementation approaches.
- Look to improve and update the overall PSO content management and curation approach across our knowledge base repositories
- Support growth of communities of practice enabling integration and collaboration across customer facing teams
- Support the PSO Enablement Director with specific improvement / strategic initiatives and embedding changes
- A good communicator and influencer
- Experienced in working in a delivery environment of multi-disciplined projects delivering to FTSE 100/Fortune 500 companies
- Skilled in managing senior customer and internal stakeholders, in complex environments
- Entrepreneurial skills to excel in a complex and rapidly evolving environment – comfortable with change and able to adapt to achieve outcomes
- Able to take complex concepts / messages and visualise to tell a story simply - have good creative and visual skills using PPT and ‘next-gen’ communications tools
- Analytical and able to extract business insights from analysis
- Knowledgeable of the consulting / professional services industry
- Good planning, research and writing skills
- Able to work independently and collaborate across multiple business functions and teams, and manage and prioritize workload effectively to meet deadlines
Your Experience Includes
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- 1+ years of relevant experience in consulting, professional services, or marketing
- Experience of working on business transformation and change projects / initiatives
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including effective customer-facing communication skills.
- Experience within the Technology/SaaS industry preferred
- Ability to work closely with internal stakeholders to help them understand and articulate their issues and requirements and tailor solutions accordingly to deliver positive outcomes that add value
As an employee at OneTrust, you will be a part of the OneTeam. That means equity, bonuses, unlimited PTO, and 100% paid medical benefits (and that’s just the beginning!).
Our employee rewards philosophy spans mental, physical, and emotional well-being because we want our people to succeed both in and out of the office. Some benefits differ depending on region, but here’s what you can expect from our OneTeam Total Rewards Program:
- Competitive Compensation: We offer top pay for top talent with competitive total packages including equity for all, performance bonuses, and retirement savings with match. We’re also committed to fair and equitable pay practices.
- Workstyle Flexibility: At home or in the office, we trust you to get the job done. Our people have the option to work in the office, fully remote, or a hybrid based on their role. Explore a new country with our short- and long-term global mobility program, and go green with commuter program discounts, and in-office perks (free food, drinks, and happy hours, anybody?).
- Career Development: You’re not just joining any company; you’re joining the #1 fastest growing company on the 2020 Inc. 500 and the category-defining software platform for trust. You can become an expert and earn industry certifications with training and exams paid for by us and access to our learning & development program and guest speaker series.
- Employee Recognition: We celebrate our accomplishments the best way we know how – together. Our people are invited to attend employee appreciation social events (including our awesome annual holiday party), participate in ticket giveaways for local city events based on your home office location, and celebrate one another through our #CheersforPeers channel.
- Focus on Wellbeing: Take the vacation or volunteer - we have unlimited PTO globally. You’ll also have access to ClassPass memberships, generous company holidays and your birthday off, paid sick days, Employee Resource Groups (or, as we call them, Employee Trust Groups), and other ways to get connected or support company diversity, equity, and inclusion goals.
- Health Benefits: No package is complete without great health benefits. This role may receive company-paid employee healthcare premiums, parental leave, and access to mental health benefits and employee assistance programs. Specific benefits differ by location, so please check with your recruiter to specify what this role will receive.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, colour, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by local laws.
You have the right to have your personal data updated or removed. You also have the right to have a copy of the information OneTrust holds about you. Further details about these rights are available on the website in our Privacy Overview. You can change your mind at any time and have your personal data removed from our database. In order to do this you must contact us and let us know you wish to be removed. The request should be made on the Data Subject Request Form.