Strength in Trust
Our goal at OneTrust is to bring the power of trust to companies all over the world. Using cutting-edge technology and a real-world approach to ethics, compliance, privacy, security, and third-party risk, we’ve created a no-nonsense platform to help supercharge the global push for trust.
We are looking for an experienced and motivated Director to lead our Agile Program Management Office (PMO). You will serve as the overall steward of Agile methodologies across OneTrust and help train the company on those methodologies as well as be accountable for a portfolio of critical R&D projects led by a team of capable program managers.
The Director, Agile PMO will lead Agile transformation efforts, guiding a team of Scrum Masters, Agile Coach(es) and Program Managers, while building cross-functional support for OneTrust’s overall Agile Strategy. This will include working across a large R&D team as well as internal stakeholders to support Agile and Program Management practices from ideation / planning through execution and delivery of software within the overall software development lifecycle (SDLC).
• Facilitation. Empower and encourage each member of the R&D organization to play a role, and help the Agile Teams move forward in delivering value to OneTrust customers. This includes leading a team of Scrum Masters, Agile Coach(es) and Program Managers by providing a broad vision and day-to-day guidance, establishing goals and direction, providing needed resources, training, and performance management
• Change Management. Rally all of OneTrust around using Agile best practices, supporting processes, and technologies thereby enhancing the Agile transformation journey. This includes identifying organizational impediments and work with the leadership team to create effective strategies to overcome those impediments and deliver on business outcomes
• Flexibility. Open to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment, yet still able to balance compressed timelines against specified quality and cost targets, while providing the highest levels of customer service to your internal stakeholders
• Organization. Prioritize essential components of planning and the Agile transformation journey and let go of unnecessary priorities that don’t align with overall Agile PMO objectives or broader R&D goals
• Communication. Clearly and succinctly communicate ideas and problems professionally to all levels within the organization, including executive leadership. You are able to build consensus and provide supporting rationale for the Agile PMO’s overall strategy and objectives
• Systems Thinking & Systems Management. You understand the importance of working on and within a system, measuring effectiveness, and iterating to drive continuous improvement
• Metrics. Align and establish a core set of metrics that can be used measure the health of the overall R&D business as well as track progress against key program / project initiatives
• Empathy. Able to put yourself into the shoes OneTrust users and understand what things they may find challenging
• Scale. Promote adoption and scalability of Agile and general project standards, tools, processes, and procedures across the organization. This includes working alongside the Quality team on release management processes across multiple scrum teams and release trains to ensure customer value is delivered with every release
• A servant leader and coach who inspires the R&D and Scrum Teams to be productive and motivated ensuring we are striving toward shared goals.
• An Agile evangelist that is able to operate both strategically and tactically across multiple stakeholders within OneTrust
• Someone who has been through a large-scale Agile transformation effort, along with project portfolio management, where you have demonstrated perseverance over time without losing sight of the broader goals / objectives of the organization
• Focused on driving continuous improvement, leveraging radiation of information across a global organization, facilitation of discussions to break down barriers, drive resolution of conflicts, and identify alternative approaches to solve problems
• Passionate about building high-performing teams as well as respecting what each individual brings to the team
• Someone that appreciates the value of verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills that allows you to effectively communicate with and present to a variety of audiences including executive leadership
• Motivated to work across multiple teams to drive internal alignment across people, process and technologies with the goals of delivering working software to OneTrust customers
• Solid ability to craft and implement dashboards; ability to analyze data and communicate it in a way that tells a story.
Your Experience Includes
• Demonstrable experience leading a PMO leveraging Agile or Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) and/or other agile delivery
• 5-10+ years of experience in managing and coaching in an Agile PMO
• 5+ years of experience working in an agile / scrum environment with a shown appreciation for large enterprise standards.
• 5+ years of experience as a project manager in a traditional PMP environment.
• 3+ years of experience in working with R&D teams greater than 100+ team members
• 2 – 3+ years of experience managing direct reports
• 2 – 3+ years accountable for portfolio of projects
• Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) or Advanced Certified ScrumMaster (A-CSM)
• Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) – preferred, but not required
• Project Management Professional (PMP) – preferred, but not required
• SAFe® Certifications – preferred, but not required
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.