Strength in Trust
Our goal at OneTrust is to bring the power of trust to companies all over the world. Using cutting-edge technology and a real-world approach to ethics, compliance, privacy, security, and third-party risk, we’ve created a no-nonsense platform to help supercharge the global push for trust.
- The Training Manager will manage a rapidly growing global team of ~30 training consultants and manage the delivery and outcomes of OneTrust Certification Program.
- The Training Manager has a clear understanding of the privacy industry, including regulatory environment, and uses this knowledge to support all of the primary responsibilities. To thrive in this role, the Training Manager will keep up with industry trends, competitive landscape and customer needs for the purpose of being active and vocal in making decisions about the direction of both internal and external training initiatives.
- Additionally, the Training Manager should be aware of state of the art training technologies and trends, working to ensure that OneTrust certifications stay recognized at the top of the pack.
- Manage a Global team of training content creation and delivery Leads
- Serve as the primary point of contact to Senior Leadership on the status the OneTrust Certification Program
- Manage the creation, review and evergreening of all global training materials to be presented across various delivery methods, such as classroom sessions, webinars, eLearning modules, etc.
- Represent the Training Function in key internal governance forums and ensure continuous improvement in effectiveness and reach of the function
- Respond to CSAT feedback and ensuring continuous improvement of materials and delivery to delight our customers
- Provide coaching and feedback to Training Team to ensure consistent, best in class content creation and product delivery
- Experienced in managing a global team across multiple time zones
- Experienced in engaging with multiple departments to proactively anticipate new training requirements and areas where training can provide value add to our customers and stakeholders
- Willing to travel, as job requires (Estimated up to 20%)
Your Experience Includes
- 8+ years of relevant experience in Technical training, client services, consulting, or project management
- 3-6 years of experience processing and condensing complicated and unfamiliar technical material for a wide range of audiences
- Proven ability of managing and leading teams
- Ability to interpret privacy regulations and transform information into training content
- Demonstrable experience of strategic thinking, problem-solving, and decision-making in a professional services/training role
- Extensive experience with public speaking/ training delivery skills to wide variety of audiences
- Master’s degree in Business, Education, or Technology
- IAPP Certification: CIPP/E, CIPM
- OneTrust Fellow of Privacy Technology
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.