Strength in Trust
Our goal at OneTrust is to bring the power of trust to companies all over the world. Using cutting-edge technology and a real-world approach to ethics, compliance, privacy, security, and third-party risk, we’ve created a no-nonsense platform to help supercharge the global push for trust.
The Instructional Design Lead will build and manage a team of instructional designers producing end-user training content about compliance topics such as privacy, ethics, and security. The Design Lead will work with product leadership to define and execute on a content roadmap. The Design Lead will also be responsible for the cultivation and maintenance of an official style guide for courses.
- Lead a team of instructional designers to create up-to-date and exciting courses.
- Provide guidance during the development process with regards to style, design, and tone.
- Develop, maintain, and enforce an official style guide for training content.
- Interface with in-house localization team to support course translation.
- Engage with internal subject matter experts to facilitate research during the development process.
- Collaborate with product leadership to execute on defined development roadmap.
- Coordinate with product team and management to establish expectations for course development timelines and set objective measures of team capacity/performance.
- A person with strong planning, research, estimating and writing skills.
- Able to work independently, collaborate with teammates, and fully deliver on all commitments to meet deadlines.
- Able to communicate complex technical concepts in a clear and concise manner in both written and graphical formats.
- Willing to work with international teams and meet aggressive deadlines.
- Able to perform successfully in a fast-paced, intellectually intense, service-oriented environment and to interpret rules and guidelines flexibly to enhance the business and in keeping with OneTrust's values and culture.
Your Experience Includes
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical-adjacent field, education, technical communication, or instructional design.
- 5+ years of professional instructional design experience highly preferred
- Comfort with advanced media skills (image manipulation, video editing, audio editing)
- Agile development familiarity
- Self-starter/independent worker
- Comfortable/proficient in MS Word and Adobe Acrobat
- Working knowledge of Articulate Storyline, Adobe Captivate, Gomo, or other similar eLearning content builder
- Strong information organization skills.
- Ability to successfully manage multiple projects at once
- Experience leading ID teams
- Knowledge of Gomo Learning
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.