Strength in Trust
OneTrust is looking for a Strategic Business Development Manager to manage, evolve and develop deep business relationships with targeted Technology Alliances. We have developed 500+ technology integrations and have strategic relationships with Snowflake, Teradata, Oracle, and other big tech providers. This leader will work closely with our product and marketing organization to develop GTM plans to optimize impact of our most important tech alliances.
The Strategic BDM will maintain global technology partners covering our Privacy, DataDiscovery, DataGovernance, and DataGuidance product offerings. This is a business-focused role that requires a broad market understanding of the Privacy, Data Intelligence, and Data Operations market. Your level of product knowledge will need to extend beyond OneTrust and delve into understanding the product offerings of all of the tech partners you’ll be engaging, while being able to qualify the value proposition a joint integration would deliver as measured by driving customer business outcomes.
- Lead engagement with 5-10 technology partners
- Align with Product Management, Product Marketing, Implementation, and Sales Engineering field resources to ensure product integrations get built, tested, and posted into the Product Gallery
- Develop relationships across Executive stakeholders for your top 3 partners to deliver joint GTM activities
- Define customer use cases and business outcomes that drive revenue opportunities for our OT sellers and our Tech Partners
- Align with cross functional teams on external facing messaging for new or existing partners that engage with OneTrust
- Willing to learn a lot (growth mindset!) - ability to learn Technology, business models, broad market trends for both OT and our tech partner ecosystem, where you identify joint product integrations that drive the most relevant customer outcomes
- Problem solver and self-starter
- A strong leader willing to challenge the norm – your voice will be heard so it’s important to have an opinion
- Able to work autonomously - ask lots of questions, get answers, and execute independently
- Superb relationship builder
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly-effective with time management and extremely organized
Your Experience Includes
- 10+ years direct experience with Alliance or ISV program development and management at a technology company
- Deep knowledge of software related to partner marketing and management: Salesforce CRM, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Google Suite (docs, spreadsheet, presentation)
- Knowledge of the Data Governance and GRC ecosystem is a major plus – focusing on metadata management, metadata management, risk management, audit tracking, and more
- Previous experience at Snowflake, Oracle, Teradata, IBM, AWS, Microsoft, Google, and other data platform providers a massive plus
- BA/BS degree required
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.