Strength in Trust
Our goal at OneTrust is to bring the power of trust to companies all over the world. Using cutting-edge technology and a real-world approach to ethics, compliance, privacy, security, and third-party risk, we’ve created a no-nonsense platform to help supercharge the global push for trust.
We are a company born in the cloud and utilize 100% cloud technologies to support our customers, and we are looking for an individual who can help mature our GRC program in this fast-growing environment. We are seeking a Senior Analyst to join our InfoSec GRC team. This individual will help execute the GRC vision and drive the compliance function.
This role will support IT and InfoSec by performing various governance, risk, and compliance activities as part of the OneTrust InfoSec GRC team. In addition, this role will collaborate with our sales team to address customer audits, assist with RFPs/RFQs and internal audits, manage the issues and risk acceptance process, and assist in the build out of the first line risk and control self-assessment (RCSA).
This position is based in office in Atlanta, GA reporting to the Director of GRC in the IT and Information Security department.
- 3-5 years in IT security, risk management, compliance, and audit required
- Create and maintain a scalable process for compliance and continuous assurance
- Collaborate with IT, InfoSec, and within the GRC team to mature the compliance process
- Transform our ongoing risk and control self-assessment, audit management, security risk assessment, and third-party assessment processes
- Execute risk assessments of third party vendors
- Provide front line support to customer meetings and audit requests to ensure that OneTrust’s customers understand the security program and controls and how it meets the requirements of the customer
- Facilitate and manage multiple audits simultaneously
- Become a trust advisor to IT, InfoSec, and the business
- A Relationship builder: Ability to listen, build rapport, and credibility as a strategic partner vertically and horizontally
- An Innovator: Possess the ability to seek alternatives and recommend best solutions that gain all parties support and lead to win-win results
- Value Driven: You are detail oriented with an eye for quality
Your Experience Includes
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical or business field
- Understanding of applicable laws and regulations, including but not limited to, GDPR, CCPA, PCI-DSS, SOC 2, ISO, and FedRAMP
- Understanding of the standards for the processing practice of third-party management
- Understanding of technology domains including governance, risk management, security, privacy, and information technology and business continuity
- Planning, supporting, and or executing audits (customer-driven, internal, external)
- Consulting and/or international experience
- Certifications: Security+, CISSP, CISM, CCSP, CISA, Azure
Videos to Learn More
- Watch here to learn more about our hiring process, interview tips, and OneTrust culture from our Recruiters.
- Check out our Careers at OneTrust YouTube channel for more information.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.