Strength in Trust
Our goal at OneTrust is to bring the power of trust to companies all over the world. Using cutting-edge technology and a real-world approach to ethics, compliance, privacy, security, and third-party risk, we’ve created a no-nonsense platform to help supercharge the global push for trust.
As a Technical Implementation Consultant, you will handle the overall responsibility for the implementation projects and the customer relationship by working directly with our strategic, enterprise customers to enhance their overall user experience with the OneTrust Data Privacy Compliance platform.
In this role, you will play a critical role in the adoption, design and usability of our product and work directly with our customers to ensure they have a positive implementation experience and leverage our solution to it’s fullest. This is a fantastic opportunity to leverage your development background in a unique way and develop consulting / client facing skills.
- Oversee the technical implementation and platform adoption for all customer proof of concept projects from start to finish
- Provide assurance and oversight to customers implementing OneTrust’s platform regarding SaaS implementations including underlying hardware and software architectures
- Work closely with UI/UX design, marketing, product management and engineering on project goals and requirements
- Prioritize and drive resolution on escalated customer issues
- Complete internal and project documentation (including configuration logs and functional specifications)
- Seek opportunities in day-to-day workflow to improve quality and efficiency from ideation to deployment
- Document processes and workflows in shareable documents for future use and adoption
- Be an advocate for our customers by representing their issues to Product Management and Software Engineering with a focus on steering the OneTrust roadmap
- Monitor and analyze the customer’s adoption of our solution features and functionality in order to provide leadership with an understanding of their overall business needs as they relate to our products
- Provide strategic and tactical support for Sales, Professional Services, and Business Development
- Hard working, determined
- Used to working at a very fast pace
- Able to take information and process it very quickly
- Must be independent and a fast learner
- Tech savvy, interested in different frameworks
- Ability to problem solve
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders, and clearly and efficiently take information from the client and translate it to the relevant teams
- Excellent Communication skills (Verbal, written and presentation)
- Detail-oriented with the ability to set priorities and be flexible in a changing environment
- Previously worked on implementing a SaaS solution
Your Experience Includes
- BA/BS or MS in Computer Science, Electrical and Computer Engineering, Web Design/Development, Engineering Management or Information Technology/Systems
- 3-6 years of relevant experience in software development, professional services, solution engineering, technical consulting; with expertise in architecting and rolling out new technology and solution initiatives
- Experience working with HTTP, SSO, SSL certificates, networking, and API integrations
- Effective customer-facing communication skills. Proven success in and genuine enthusiasm for working directly with customer
- Proven ability to engage across corporate functions (Professional Services, and Product Management).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to chair meetings or host webinars.
- Work in the Sandy Springs office
- Willingness to travel, as job requires (Estimated 10-20%)
- Strategic thinking, problem-solving, and decision-making capabilities
- Strong entrepreneurial skills to excel in a complex and rapidly evolving environment
Videos to Learn More
- Tune in to a recent virtual panel we held with 4 employees from our Professional Services team to learn what it’s like to be in their shoes.
- Watch here to learn more about our hiring process, interview tips, and OneTrust culture from our Recruiters.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, colour, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by local laws.