Strength in Trust
Our goal at OneTrust is to bring the power of trust to companies all over the world. Using cutting-edge technology and a real-world approach to ethics, compliance, privacy, security, and third-party risk, we’ve created a no-nonsense platform to help supercharge the global push for trust.
Reporting to the CRO you’ll lead a high performing team of account executives, selling the OneTrust platform across multiple verticals and driving revenue growth from customer acquisitions and expansions across North America.
The sales organisation directly impacts the growth of our business, you’ll coach and develop sales talent, ensuring the sales management process is executed with discipline and cadence.
Aligning to the sales strategy, as the VP Strategic Sales you’ll define and implement plans for the team to exceed sales objectives.
- Build a balanced business with healthy pipeline and new logo wins, driving year-on-year growth
- Participate in critical decisions as a member of the sales leadership team and build effective relationships with company senior executives and key management personnel of customers and partners
- Actively contribute to and owning sales plan creation, sales strategy and customer segmentation
- Develop a high performing sales team, building on the existing teams, including recruiting and training
- Actively foster an environment of teamwork, transparency, creativity, and continuous improvement. Develop trust and model open, candid, respectful communication and collaborative teamwork
- Coach direct reports on strategies to drive sales wins
- Align cross-functional teams ensuring the best possible outcomes for customers
- Accurate reporting on sales activity and forecasting to senior sales management
- Actively leading and monitoring demand generation activities
- Leading initiatives to drive customer awareness and engagement
- Develop and execute successful sales campaigns
- Engage at C-level in enterprise customer organizations
- Capable of successfully managing significant client escalations and issues
- A manager of managers
- An excellent C-level communicator with strong influencing and persuasion skills
- Able to comprehend and communicate complex concepts
- Highly skilled in change management practices and driving organizational process improvements
- Able to demonstrate initiative, drive and determination to achieve results, success and growth
- Customer centric, taking full responsibility for ensuring internal and external customer satisfaction
- Data driven
- Passionate about creating collaborative work environments for thriving teams
- A builder of teams and business
- Willing to travel as needed throughout the region and assume and execute additional responsibilities as assigned
Your Experience Includes
- 10-15 years leadership experience in high growth SaaS sales organisations.
- A proven track record in software sales, successfully selling solutions at the C-level with significant experience of direct sales management
- Ahigh degree of self-awareness and commitment to personal development and learning
- Strong interpersonal, presentation and negotiating skills to quickly establish rapport and credibility at all levels within an organization, including the C- and board-level
- Ability to work well individually and within a cross functional team and demonstrated experience working with geographically dispersed teams
- A Bachelor's Degree; MBA a plus
- A consistent track record of leading teams to exceed quotas and objectives within a fast paced and technical client acquisition driven business
- Experience in Privacy / Security / Third Party risk / Consent management
- CIPP/E Certified
- Knowledge of the Legal/regulatory market
Videos to Learn More
- Learn more about the customers we serve, and hear directly from our Chief Revenue Officer, Kevin Kiley, about what it’s like to work on our Sales team.
- Tune in to a recent virtual panel we held with 4 employees from our Sales team to learn what it’s like to be in their shoes.
- Watch here to learn more about our hiring process, interview tips, and OneTrust culture from our Recruiters.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.