Strength in Trust
Our goal at OneTrust is to bring the power of trust to companies all over the world. Using cutting-edge technology and a real-world approach to ethics, compliance, privacy, security, and third-party risk, we’ve created a no-nonsense platform to help supercharge the global push for trust.
- The Senior Consultant - Implementations role is one of the key pieces of the OneTrust architecture. After the sales process, consultants are the key contact in driving and building the relationship, implementing the solution and managing the expectations of the customer. Implementation consultants cover all of the non-technical modules.
- As a Senior Consultant - Implementations, you will handle the overall responsibility for the customer relationship by working directly with our strategic customers to enhance their overall user experience with the OneTrust Privacy, Security and Governance platform.
- The Senior Consultant - Implementations has a clear understanding of the functional industry, including regulatory environment, and uses this knowledge to support all the primary responsibilities. To thrive in this role, the Senior Implementation Consultant will keep up with industry trends, competitive landscape and customer needs for the purpose of being active and vocal in making decisions about the direction of the platform.
- Oversee the functional implementation and platform adoption for strategic customer implementations
- Support customers and ensure they receive exceptional services throughout the implementation process
- Analyze the client’s internal processes and gather solution design requirements. Advise on process changes in accordance with best practices
- Be an advocate for our customers by representing their issues to Product Management and Software Engineering with a focus on steering the OneTrust roadmap
- Monitor and analyze the customer’s adoption of our solution features and functionality to align with business needs
- Leveraging customer relationships as needed for prospect references
- Provide strategic and tactical support for Sales, Professional Services, and Business Development
- Act as thought leader within the organization, mentoring junior individuals and contributing to internal methodology development and process design
- Quickly build relationships when working with customers and internal partners
- Eager and willing to get hands on with SAAS solutions and become skilled in their implementations
- Interested in Data Privacy, Security and Governance
- Genuinely enthusiastic to work directly with strategic and enterprise customers
- Strategic thinking, problem-solving, and decision-making capabilities
- Independent and a fast learner but also be a big team player
- Able to problem solve; gather complex client requirements and design a system-based solution that will address them
- Able to communicate with stakeholders, and to translate complex technical concepts into easy-to-understand terms
Your Experience Includes
- Bachelor's in Business, Industrial Engineering, Systems Engineering or related field
- 3-6 years of relevant experience in software development, professional services, solution engineering, technical consulting; with expertise in architecting and rolling out new technology and solution initiatives
- Effective customer-facing communication skills. Proven success in and genuine enthusiasm for working directly with strategic customers and their leadership stakeholders
- Proven ability to engage across corporate functions (Professional Services, and Product Management)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to chair meetings or host webinars
- Significant experience in de-escalation tactics
- Willingness to travel, as job requires (Estimated 10-20%)
- Functional experience in the field (Privacy or GRC)
- Industry Certifications (CIPP/E, CIPM, GRCP, CPA, CISA, etc.)
- Experience dealing with senior management (C-Level) across multiple clients
Videos to Learn More
- Tune in to a recent virtual panel we held with 4 employees from our Professional Services team to learn what it’s like to be in their shoes.
- Watch here to learn more about our hiring process, interview tips, and OneTrust culture from our Recruiters.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.