Strength in Trust
Our goal at OneTrust is to bring the power of trust to companies all over the world. Using cutting-edge technology and a real-world approach to ethics, compliance, privacy, security, and third-party risk, we’ve created a no-nonsense platform to help supercharge the global push for trust.
The Senior Consultant – Customer Success you will be the customer’s top advocate, and help bridge the bond between the Customer, our Sales, Renewals, Product and Consulting teams. You will be responsible for driving customer adoption, identifying, and mitigating potential roadblocks with subscription renewals, and performing system and process health checks to maximize the value customers receive from the OneTrust platform. A successful Senior Consultant will pro-actively engage with customers from their assigned territory to ensure their full adoption and ongoing use of the OneTrust platform, as well as bridging any other support gaps to ensure that the customer is fully leveraging the product to meet their business needs.
- Take ownership of customer cancelations and escalations. Liaise with internal and external stakeholders and propose resolution plans to maximize retention and adoption.
- Proactively engage with stakeholders from your assigned customer territory to ensure maximum product adoption and return on their investment in OneTrust.
- Analyze and act upon platform usage statistics, helping drive forward adoption of the OneTrust platform through training, consulting, data imports, partner engagements and other adoption techniques.
- Arrange, scope, and undertake system and process health checks. These extended consulting exercises occur over two or more sessions and involve an in-depth review of a Customer’s use of the OneTrust platform, advising on proven ways of working and best practices.
- Hard working, determined
- Used to working in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Able to take information and process it very quickly
- Must be independent and a fast learner
- Ability to problem solve
- Strong customer-facing skills
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders and clearly and efficiently take information from the client and translate it to the relevant teams
- Excellent communication skills (Verbal, written and presentation)
- Detail-oriented with the ability to set priorities and be flexible in an ever-changing environment
Your Experience Includes
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years of customer success or software consulting experience
- Effective customer-facing communication skills. Proven success in and genuine enthusiasm for working directly with customer
- Proven ability to engage across corporate functions (Professional Services, Product Management, Sales and Executive).
- Proven ability to build trust and communicate effectively with C-Suite, VP, and Director-level contacts, along with day-to-day users of the software.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to chair meetings or host webinars.
- Strategic thinking, problem solving, and decision-making capabilities
- Strong entrepreneurial skills to excel in a complex and rapidly evolving environment
- 5+ years’ experience within the Technology/SaaS industry preferred.
- CIPP/E or CIPM certified
As an employee at OneTrust, you will be a part of the OneTeam. That means equity, bonuses, unlimited PTO, and 100% paid medical benefits (and that’s just the beginning!).
Our employee rewards philosophy spans mental, physical, and emotional well-being because we want our people to succeed both in and out of the office. Some benefits differ depending on region, but here’s what you can expect from our OneTeam Total Rewards Program:
- Competitive Compensation: We offer top pay for top talent with competitive total packages including equity for all, performance bonuses, and retirement savings with match. We’re also committed to fair and equitable pay practices.
- Workstyle Flexibility: At home or in the office, we trust you to get the job done. Our people have the option to work in the office, fully remote, or a hybrid based on their role. Explore a new country with our short- and long-term global mobility program, and go green with commuter program discounts, and in-office perks (free food, drinks, and happy hours, anybody?).
- Career Development: You’re not just joining any company; you’re joining the #1 fastest growing company on the 2020 Inc. 500 and the category-defining software platform for trust. You can become an expert and earn industry certifications with training and exams paid for by us and access to our learning & development program and guest speaker series.
- Employee Recognition: We celebrate our accomplishments the best way we know how – together. Our people are invited to attend employee appreciation social events (including our awesome annual holiday party), participate in ticket giveaways for local city events based on your home office location, and celebrate one another through our #CheersforPeers channel.
- Focus on Wellbeing: Take the vacation or volunteer - we have unlimited PTO globally. You’ll also have access to ClassPass memberships, generous company holidays and your birthday off, paid sick days, Employee Resource Groups (or, as we call them, Employee Trust Groups), and other ways to get connected or support company diversity, equity, and inclusion goals.
- Health Benefits: No package is complete without great health benefits. This role may receive company-paid employee healthcare premiums, parental leave, and access to mental health benefits and employee assistance programs. Specific benefits differ by location, so please check with your recruiter to specify what this role will receive.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.