Strength in Trust
Our goal at OneTrust is to bring the power of trust to companies all over the world. Using cutting-edge technology and a real-world approach to ethics, compliance, privacy, security, and third-party risk, we’ve created a no-nonsense platform to help supercharge the global push for trust.
We’re looking for a Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) who will play a crucial role in speeding delivery to market. SDETs will increase our automation footprint across all product modules. Your attention to detail, tenacity, creative problem-solving and forward thinking will impact the success of every product release.
- Build and add to Automation Regression Test Harness
- 100% Sprint Automation by translating manual test cases into automated tests during development sprints of new features
- Provide 80% (or higher) of Java and UI code coverage of all features
- Continuously iterate to improve the robustness and effectiveness of the automated tests within development sprints with high pass percentages in optimum time
- Help participate in daily scrums, sprint retrospectives and sprint demos
- Able to shift left and support developer-written unit level tests
- Work alongside developers to build API/Contract testing
- Work alongside Quality Engineering to build UI/E2E tests
- Someone with strong technical acumen, especially Java fundamentals
- Able to contribute to the framework for new actions
Your Experience Includes
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical or business field
- 4+ years of full software development lifecycle or 4+ years of experience working as an automation engineer or SDET
- 2+ years working with an enterprise product
- 2+ years of experience in cloud application development (Azure, Google Cloud Platform, or Amazon Web Services)
- 2+ years of experience with Selenium for automating UI of the application
- 2 years of experience contributing to Test-Driven Development with Junit, Mockito, Podam, TestNG
- 2 years of understanding APIs and automation using tools like Postman, SOAP, or REST Assured
- Knowledge of Core Java, REST, and the Spring ecosystem
- Familiarity with tools such as Bitbucket, Git, Stash, Confluence, JIRA
- Agile development experience (Scrum, XP, or Pair Programming) experience
- Continuous Integration/Deployment – DevOps mindset
- Exposure to testing mobile applications
- Experience working with teams across geos
- Experience with a wide range of technology components in delivery pipeline beyond Selenium/POM
Videos to Learn More
- Learn more about the customers we serve, and hear directly from our Chief Strategy Officer, Blake Brannon, about what it’s like to work on our R&D team.
- Tune in to a recent virtual panel we held with 5 employees from our R&D team to learn what it’s like to be in their shoes.
- Watch here to learn more about our hiring process, interview tips, and OneTrust culture from our Recruiters.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.